FanFiction.Net
for Lion and Lamb

7/26/2014 c4 397Fire The Canon
A very nice end, I must say. Once again, I love how you have captured these two and made it work. You didn't force the pairing, you kind of just brought them together. And, you quite clearly know a lot about Harry Potter and all the backstory and everything.

Great job with this!
7/26/2014 c3 Fire The Canon
I think you captured Cho's personality nicely here - adding your own touch to it in a very nice way. I've always liked Cho - despite her much hate she receives in the fandom - and you just increased my like of her. A very nice description and fairly well written. Well done!
7/23/2014 c1 Fire The Canon
I thought this was quite a good start to a very interesting pairing (I like interesting pairings, by the way. The weird, the wonderful and the ones that don't make sense in the slightest - I love them all).

I really enjoyed the slight humour etched throughout this and the way you have so far characterised Blaise. It seems like him.

I like what I've seen so far and I look forward to reading the following chapters. Well done!
2/4/2014 c4 11tris-everdeen99
In my opinion, the first two paragraphs are slightly too big to be enjoyed properly. The writing itself is brilliant - that aside. I love the varied sentence lengths from then onward, and the paragraph about Cho killing the Malfoys really got to me. It's amazing how the most innocent of the people are the ones to fear. The last section - the way you repeated your sentences and twisted them for Blaise and Cho is just so clever and so effective. And although it's abrupt, I think this really ended the story well.
((congrats of your two fics in one night :D))
t x
12/5/2013 c3 tris-everdeen99
Oh! WHY HAVEN'T I REVIEWED THIS YET?! I'm so sorry! I must have just overlooked the alert...
Well. The plot just thickened! Cho seems almost predatory, in a very subtle way - it sounds stupid, but she's practically using her "innocence" to her advantage. I especially love how you brought her appearance into the chapter as a factor for that.
At the moment I love reading their thoughts and the sheer detail you've used, but I can't wait for some interaction - I hope there will be some Blaise/Cho dialogue soon, because I think it'll be brilliant...looking forward to another chapter.
12/5/2013 c3 bellatrixlestranqe
Hi :D This was lovely, but short, and it leaves me wanting to jump into your brain and read the rest. Loved the flashback...I really like Cho here. Okay, currently in class, got to run before I get caught...xx
12/2/2013 c2 bellatrixlestranqe
So I am stupid, and I didn't see this update until, um, a minute ago? Sorry x
I love this. If I'm honest, I love both the chapters equally. Just a quick suggestion here- break it up a little? It's a little tiring on the eyes to read it in chunks (though that can be blamed on my awful eyesight). The last part is still my favorite- I love the section on "cold" because that is so utterly /Blaise/.

x
11/22/2013 c2 tris-everdeen99
Hello love! I see that you did decide to call it the "chaise"...shock horror, I actually like the idea :) I love your additions to the chapter - I loved it before, but I love it even more now! In the books, Blaise is pretty much non-existent...so everyone writes him in their own way. I personally like to write flamboyant/gay Blaise, or have him as second best to Draco - but to see this scathing, superior, almost twisted side to him is so wonderfully different. I can't help but feel I've got a new guilty pleasure after reading this :) I especially love how disgusted he acts at the idea of being assumed as a death eather - he's beautifully arrogant. I do like the extra depth into his thoughts...at the moment, I'd love to know what Cho's thinking, being watched by this calculating, supposedly "evil" man. That shows just how brilliantly you write, because I'd normally just accept what the author's written, but you've got me thinking and wondering. Fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tris xx
((and I'm sorry I haven't replied to your PMs. When I get round to it, I'll have another pathetic excuse ready. Know that you're still loved :D))
11/18/2013 c1 bellatrixlestranqe
Hi :D This was...wow. I loved it. I haven't actually read much Blo, but this one was lovely- I liked how it was centered around Cho from Blaise's POV.
"The cool air nipped at his face, but he didn't care. He preferred the cold. Cold was absolute. There was no worry about whether it was warm, or hot, or warm and breezy. Cold is cold; absent heat. Blaise was cold. His heart was cold; his emotions died in the blizzard." Not sure what it is about that line that was so utterly perfect to me. Your portrayal of Blaise is really nice, because I'm so sick of Blaise being "nice". He's not. And you wrote him really well xx
11/16/2013 c1 Guest
Continue it. Please, your writing is great, I'm interested in seeing the events unfold and what led to this scene :) At least keep it up, but I'd love for you to continue
11/15/2013 c1 tris-everdeen99
Well. You're on a roll, aren't you? But this one's different...even though I've only read one - and I'm going to assume that you've only written one - I really like the way you write with these obscure pairings. I have to admit I haven't thought about Cho and Blaise together before, so this was interesting to read, to say the least. Gorgeous, though. No, really... the "Blaise is a bad boy" is so overrated, but you actually pulled it off - which is excellent. And the way you've written it is also beautiful; the focus on Blaise was brilliant, and the ending...perfect :D Another amazing oneshot, love...I'm going to hope you continue this one!
11/14/2013 c1 yurio-nice
Beautiful, as always. Though their are some grammatical mistakes, this was awesome. I loved Blaise's personality as well as his love for Cho. I've never read any Blaise/Cho before. I liked how you described the life of Cho from the eyes of Blaise. So all in all, I loved it.
Keep writing,