FanFiction.Net
for Dark

1/25/2015 c20 5artistofthemind
That was really sweet. I love fics where Lucy and Lisanna are like sisters.
1/3/2015 c20 Anime100
12/23/2014 c9 1Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood
Nice quote from little Nicky.
12/23/2014 c3 Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood
Laughed like a maniac because of this chapter!
12/23/2014 c1 Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood
The cover picture you used for this fic is kinda scary!
12/15/2014 c20 Azrayahx
Hello Rogue i'm new to the site and just wanted to let you know i really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
12/13/2014 c20 aradhey.gupta
This is really one of the best fanfics that I have ever read. And I am looking toward your new GrayLi fic.
12/12/2014 c20 Goldenheart
Dud I love ur fanfics soooo muchh... Can u update d rest n maybe make a NaLi fic sometime? Thxx :)
12/11/2014 c20 5Bloody Amethyst
I absolutely love this story. :-)
12/11/2014 c20 1Raiza-chan
A Laxus under my Christmas tree, now that would be amazing. I agree, my husband and I were real fans from the start but since the time skip it's been so blah, especially with the different anime designs that went down the drain during the GMG. But the only few things keeping me on it is Gray being all sexy demon slayer and kicking butt.
12/11/2014 c20 Blessed Unrest
Awww I actually liked the Infinity Clock arc (but really only the first few episodes and the very last ones involving Michelle's and Lucy's relationship). I do agree with the fact that HM should have put more content with Lisanna though. I wanted to see her interact more with the guild after Edolas and so far we've only seen snippets of her in future arcs where she doesn't really fill a large role. If you ARE doing some NatsuxJuvia fics I'll be looking out for those too! (and of course anything pertaining to Laxus, because really he's pretty much my favorite character in the FT universe :D)
12/11/2014 c20 Daddys little crazy bitch
love love love
:).
12/8/2014 c19 Daddys little crazy bitch
awwww love love love
12/7/2014 c19 XxShyxX
i was hoping it would last longer but its ok
12/7/2014 c19 2CuteFoxSage-NightShadeOwl