FanFiction.Net
for Dark

5/21/2014 c8 Blessed Unrest
*gasp* I ... Couldn't...stop...laughing xD that bathrOom scene was hilarious. It reminded me of one of those schooby doo scenes where one guys screamed and the others followed. He he...can't wait for the newest update!
5/13/2014 c17 4MangaStarAngel
Update soon!
5/13/2014 c17 2bebelynn
OH MY GERRRRR! Seriously! I could hug you right now! This story is hands down one of the best fanfics I have EVER read! I love it! I love the dynamics you created between the characters, I love the character development, I love the tension, I love the gore! Flip! I love it all! You have a rare gift; thank you so so so much for writing! I eagerly look forward to the next installments to Dark (w)
Cheers to your epic awesomeness!
XOxo
5/6/2014 c17 1Mad All3y
UPDATE!
4/30/2014 c17 Robotic-Alien
Oh my god! I cannot wait for the next chapter! This chapter was awesome!
4/29/2014 c17 Hlyn
your story is brilliant, seriously! The plot is awesome! I can barely wait to read more!
see ya in next chapter! :)
4/29/2014 c7 3I'm a Coffee Bean
Lols. Even I thought that Natsu and Gray kissed. Lol. I freaking howled when I read that it was Meredy. :))
4/27/2014 c17 supercrazyperson
Yay! Your back! And I soooo cannot wait till your next update! Also I am sooooo thrilled to have laxus and Lucy together yay!
4/27/2014 c17 Narucchi
omg omg omg
yayyy I can't waiiittt ) It's amazing...
ps: I want to do ... to minerva :P
hehhee you can imagine the blank space ''...'' :)
4/26/2014 c16 3lPirateKingl
Is it bad of me that I think she was completely justified in her actions?
You really are a talented writer, you have created a masterful story.
4/26/2014 c17 Jayy-Chan
Amazing!
4/26/2014 c5 lPirateKingl
You have a talent for making a seeming serious situation humorous! I really can't seem to stop reading this story.
4/26/2014 c2 lPirateKingl
Oh my goodness, this one had me laughing out loud!
4/26/2014 c1 lPirateKingl
This is seriously so refreshing! I am getting a little tired of the "Lucy getting kicked out of Team Natsu" stories where it depicts Lisanna as the bad guy. While I know this story is not going to be all fine and dandy, given your story summary/description; I am however, looking foreword to an new take on what would happen after Edolas.
4/26/2014 c17 5Bloody Amethyst
i hope u are not planing on making them blood relatives... S
i will cry if they are... and not the good kind... S
it will feel so wrong if they are...
212 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »