FanFiction.Net
for Dark

4/26/2014 c17 2Kesuna
You ma'am have a sick sense of humor and a wonderfully violent mind. That said I think I am in love with this story! Please keep up the good work!
4/25/2014 c2 Kesuna
Omg I love this chapter XD why does Lisanna suddenly sound like me when I was young?! Lol Lucy has finally been introduced to the wonderful world of mature men, I can see great things happening now.
4/25/2014 c17 kikkibunny
fantastic chapter :D can't wait until the next :)
4/25/2014 c17 1SpooKyCovfefe
Update soooooooon!
4/25/2014 c17 RandomReaderFT
Great update RA! Loved the new ideas. Er, some hopefully constructive feedback though? I was a little lost at the beginning when Ivan appeared - where? - when the last chapter ended with a gentle kiss. Also, it was a lot of info to take in all at once that Lucy and Laxus were ready to mate, a huge war is coming and Lissanna is a hydra. I didn't quite get why Lucy was rushing to help, does she have some special way to fix Lissanna?... Anyway, I hope the feedback is ok?! :) I really am enjoying the story, no negativity intended at all - and can't wait to see where it's going! Thanks so much for all you do and share!
4/25/2014 c17 thundergoddess20
Please..PLEASE! tell me my imagination isn't getting the best of me and they're not siblings!
4/25/2014 c17 pianogirl2016
Ahhhhhhh! WHHHYYYYY? I thought this was going to be the chapter where he marks her! Why you do dis to us author? This isn't fair *grumpy face* but it was overall a great chapter. Keep it up _
4/25/2014 c17 XxShyxX
I LOVE IT UPDATE IT SOON
4/25/2014 c17 2pixievomit
u need to update sooner! I love this story
4/23/2014 c16 kerippi
Hope there's an update very soon!
4/16/2014 c16 7o.OVenusStarO.o
This chapter and every chapter which passed this is pure awesomeness. I loved it! Please update when you can. I'm really excited for what's going to happen next! :)
4/9/2014 c16 Blue Eyed Passion
Wow. I can't wait for the next chapter. This story has kept me on the edge of my seat with every chapter. Dark Lucy kinda scared me but in a good way. Keep up the good work and update soon please.
4/3/2014 c16 RandomReader
Hey Rogue, lovin your story. Thanks for the update! I really like that they went dark. I am looking forward to your next update, keep um coming - and it's about time Minerva gets what she deserves as the manga just won't go there - maniacal grin. Thanks for writing and sharing with us!
3/26/2014 c16 Guest
Can you make lis have a bf ? Preferable sting also can you please finish the sting x lisanna story
3/23/2014 c16 Jayy-Chan