for Adventures in Kalos(Hiatus)

10/19/2017 c1 jbadillodavila
Genial bbd
8/28/2016 c1 Guest
Is Bayleef kissing Ash on the mouth a regular thing
9/19/2015 c1 Guest
Awesome stuff still need to keep at it best twist to the story line yet keep it up I can see you doing better than the others
11/3/2014 c1 Guest
Not bad at all.
9/20/2014 c1 ChipmunkRaccoon
This is a good start. Please continue. ;)
6/28/2014 c1 1Ace of Spies
Cynthia should totally make a cameo appearance or something.
5/13/2014 c1 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
This was great! I loved reading this! You seriously have to continue this. I also somewhat noticed that you put in Meloetta and Meowth instead of the Pokémon that were meant to be there. It's an honest mistake really so no big deal to me. Be sure to update whenever possible!
5/9/2014 c1 jeannot1978
I wonder Which pokemon Ash will Megaevolve when he hears of it from Professor Sycamore. I also like how you're starting out this story. Ash isn't as dense as he was in the anime. He still needs to meet MegaBlaziken before he meets Professor Sycamore.
5/7/2014 c1 Jasmine
I think that's Serena should have her own Fletchling evolve into it's adults forms after all. It's going to help her out in the future.
5/1/2014 c1 gump1098
Your fanfic is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
5/1/2014 c1 1Optima99
I like what I am seeing so far. At least Ash is more aware of Serena and it's nice they meet at the get go in Kalos. I wonder how different their adventures will be compared to the anime...?
5/1/2014 c1 72DisneyAnimefan94
I love this version! I will be following and favoriting this story for sure! can't wait for the next chapter!
4/30/2014 c1 Jasmine
I think that's Ash is able to get an wild Fletchling for his own team as well. Also some of the others Kalos Religions Pokémon's as well.
4/30/2014 c1 UltimateCCC
Meowth and Meloetta?
4/30/2014 c1 13kingdom hearts guy
looks cool, keep it up, hope you can update soon
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »