FanFiction.Net
for RWBY-x-BlazBlue : The Legacy Continues (TEMP HIATUS)

8/28/2020 c1 Dasgun
. .
9/1/2017 c1 Guest
Hey I just thought of something... if ruby and ragna has a kid together... would the child become a silver eyed grimoire? ... note to self... make new oc with awesome powers of silver eyes and azure grimoire along with awesome weapon upgrades and transformations.
3/27/2015 c4 NexusRider161
I can totally imagine Nora being related to Taokaka... and that was NOT Hakumen. That was an OC that wore the Susano'o Unit, wielded Ookami and called himself "Hakumen," but that was not Hakumen. I'm out. Done. No moar. Buh-bye. Gone. Sayonara.
3/27/2015 c3 NexusRider161
Dammit, Y U MAKE WEISS HAKUMEN!? WEISS! HAKUMEN! What the HELL were you thinking, making the ICE BITCH the WHITE VOID!? WHY!? Why didn't you make JAUNE Hakumen!? Jaune would DEFINITELY be a better Hakumen! He doesn't rely on stupid MAGIC, and neither does Hakumen! In fact, since Weiss is Ice-based, why didn't you make her Jin! Jin's Ice-based! That would work FAR better than making her HAKUMEN, of all the BlazBlue cast! I mean MOTHER-FREAKIN' *HAKUMEN*! Weiss is a snotty, bitchy, racist BITCH early on in RWBY! Jaune is a helluva lot nicer, and he snuck into Beacon to be a Hero! JAUNE HAS A HELLUVA LOT MORE JUSTICE IN HIS HEART THAN WEISS! SO WHY DID YOU MAKE *WEISS* HAKUMEN!? WHY, WHY, WHY!?
8/6/2014 c9 7Taeniaea
cool story
5/22/2014 c9 4FrayRay
YAY! AN UPDATE! ...You know, considering you were gone this long, you're still better than me when it comes to updating. I still have to remake Grim Reaper (Which I might rename).

With Makoto here, I'm expecting a time where each character from each universe has to team up with their ancestor/descendant.

Everyday life is a bitch. Except when some of us enjoy it... I sound like Minazuki right now.
5/6/2014 c1 111Gracekim20
Swest!
1/14/2014 c8 4FrayRay
You beat unlimited mars? Mu-12?! HELL SETTING?!
Dude, I've had the game for a year, and I'm not that good. You're gifted! I can't last a second against unlimited Ragna.

Back to the story here, you gotta love how Rachel can mess with people's minds like that. It's like Terumi's rubbing off on her.

And why's no one questioning the fact that Rachel knows their ancestors?

Awesome chapter.
1/14/2014 c8 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
soooo...when is be have fight?
1/13/2014 c4 reeee
I'm sorry, but I must disagree with a few points in this chapter.

I do not think Ookami is correlated with the Power of Order. Jin had P.o.O, too, and he didn't even use the sword. For that matter, Order is a lot more useful plot-wise for Jin because it helps suppress Yukianesa's influence, while Hakumen doesn't seem to use it for much, if anything at all. He does have the sword that slashes time itself, after all.

It could've made an interesting sub-plot where Weiss deals with living without Order or Yukianesa whispering anything into her head.

Also, I believe Weiss would be more of a 'descendant' of Jin, all things considered. Hakumen lost the stoic and cold persona of Jin Kisaragi, and became someone almost completely different, so Weiss has more in common with Jin himself, not the Hero known as Hakumen.

So, I don't feel that her inheriting the Susano'o Unit would be very reasonable, though maybe I'm just miffed that now Weiss can't create bows of ice, fire a swirling blade across the thin air, dash through to the other end of the screen in a single counter-glyph, and generally go, "I am the Cold Steel: the blade that will restore BALANCE unto the WORLD!" while also making everyone else seem silly in comparison. Heh heh, good times.

Lastly, Hakumen is not a name you'd use for a woman. It's like naming an adolescent princess Chuck Norris or something.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and have a nice day.
1/12/2014 c8 12Shiyo kinishi Ginzou Yamauchi
Azazel in Cardin wow...
1/12/2014 c8 1Hakuryukou79
Nice work and chapter. Keep it up.
12/30/2013 c6 4FrayRay
Well, the Grimoire can take any form, hence it's taking Ragna's right arm form, and Ruby just recently got it. So, I kinda figured Ragna would be more dept at it than anyone else... Besides Terumi.

Why not keep the gauntlet instead of the whole arm?

Why do I feel that, when Ragna and Ruby "meet" they're gonna spend about an hour shouting at each other like kids, and Rachel has to wake her up with a bolt of lightning to the face.

Oh, and I honestly thought that Weiss was in a practice match with Pyrrha, but when I heard the word "game", I just laughed.

You can't find CS anywhere? ...I think I saw a sealed copy on Ebay for five dollars. That could be someone trolling, but you never know.

I'm loving the series so far. I just wish I had motivation to continue Grim Reaper.
12/16/2013 c5 FrayRay
Yippee! A new chapter!

Wait... Ruby had to remake the Grimoire? What, was Ragna's arm just sitting in Beacon's cellar catching Dust? ...You see what I did there? Dust?

What trait does Light allude to? Hm... Semblance or Aura are my guesses.
12/15/2013 c5 1Hakuryukou79
Well, looks like we finally get to know who is Nine's descendant. Not only that, but Ruby is starting to act like Ragna, its only about time that she embraced lineage as Ragna the Bloodedge's descendant. Good luck and keep up the good work.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »