for Guilty!

8/2/2020 c1 38vrskaandrea
Dean killed a tooth fairy.
7/21/2020 c1 47Blondie 20000
This was hilarious. Dean's reaction to killing the tooth fairy lol.
7/21/2020 c1 5Franki3W
hahahahahahahahahahahaha...breathe...breathe...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

laughing so hard my stomach hurts, tears streaming down my face, can't stop the giggles!

FREAKEN LOVE IT!
12/29/2015 c1 134Jedi Sapphire
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: This really did make me laugh. I loved Dean's asides, and the situation was very reminiscent of the show. It built well, the pieces coming together until the reader figured out what Dean had done. And poor Sam waiting outside in the Impala all night was the perfect touch.
12/22/2015 c1 BlackIceWitch
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards : December 2015

This was as startling and entertaining on the second read as on the first, and for the thought and skill involved in packing so much into so few words, deserves a round of applause. A great idea, very well executed and in a rambling, in-character manner from Dean's perspective. Very nice!
12/20/2015 c1 LeeMarieJack
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:

I expect nothing less from you. I do love your slightly askew manner of looking at everyday life. The fairy most likely had it coming anyway. A light sprinkling of glitter and a fast get away; certainly sounds like the Winchesters to me.
6/24/2015 c1 No Demand for Truth
The amount of detail you packed into this! What a great read, in-character and in-fun. Thanks for writing!
3/1/2015 c1 Guest
What a cool story! Thanks for sharing!
7/31/2014 c1 Guest
Lol... I got this story from another writer's favourite list and I'm glad I tried it. Really nice!
3/29/2014 c1 110LeeMarieJack
Oh my God, woman. You let Dean swat the tooth fairy? Who even thinks of these things? Evidently you.
1/23/2014 c1 36BlackIceWitch
ROTLFMAO ... oh wowsa, that was great! Great use of description and great characterisation of Dean (and great poke at ff!).
1/23/2014 c1 SPNReadingManiac
ACK! SNORK! Fantastic! I enjoyed every short second of this. Great writing and great Dean!
12/27/2013 c1 3MarleeJames
Oh, I wish this was longer! Beautiful! Just lovely to have a smile brought by a twisted imagination seeing all the darkness in the myth! (Oh, and soooooooooooo much better than the Garth version!). Great job!
12/3/2013 c1 4Freya922
I nearly spat out my coffee in a most unladylike manner when I read this bit: "She'd smelled nice, and felt soft, and was a nice alternative to Sam, who farted and belched and who never hugged him while he slept, no matter what the fanfic insisted." Ha!
11/18/2013 c1 18Carole C
Bwahahaha! Ok, on this one I lost it out loud. Humor/angst indeed- which is the major attribute that drew me to Supernatural in the first place, by the way. You pulled it off. Poor Dean, he just never catches a break, even when things seem to go his way.

Considering all the primeval earth spirits and world religious figures they've kakked so far, what's one more though, right? ;-) Ah, the Winchesters, Priority One on the top of yet another species' hit list...
16 Page 1 2 Next »