for The Screaming Forest

7/2/2016 c4 6Teddy Bear Moony
update please, the story is sooo good! i love it
4/13/2016 c4 KuroiHana
Awesooooooooome dudette im reading this at 11:30 pm and im fuked up screwed. I cant sleeeeeeeeep! Awesome story plssss continueeeee and if you dont mind telling me the title to quotev? I mean the title of thus story in quotev is it the same?
12/22/2015 c4 Guest
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! THIS STORY IS WAY TO GOOD! ~
12/17/2015 c4 Moccasins' left foot
Oh My glob this intense! Its awesome!
11/30/2015 c4 Guest
This is great. Pretty much my favorite fanfiction so far. Keep working on it. ;)
11/12/2015 c1 Charmaine
why does the story have to be so perfect ,you aren't rich so why huh tell me?
all of you are stuck up people
why is everyone reading this, I could make this better than the one you wrote with extreme romance toward Ciel and Sebastian and GRELL and the Undertaker.
"Whoever gave the Undertaker that name is an Imbecile, Does he take off their clothes or what , huh?"
11/23/2014 c4 Alexa
please write more it's so good
11/23/2014 c1 1SweetMolasses
This made me happy. Not because of anything in the story, but because I'm not the only one who thought it made sense to incorporate Slenderman into Kuroshitsuji. I intend to write a crossover fanfic for Slender and Kuroshitsuji. Because of this, you have my attention, and I will loyally read this for as long as you write it. You're also pretty good at writing and storytelling.
11/11/2014 c1 Alexis
Please write more chapters so good and thrillingly scary
10/12/2014 c4 12Nullan
Please keep on writing more, this story is fantastic!
3/14/2014 c4 Guest
Omg this story gives me chills! If I was ciel I would had been like never mind the queen I've got my own life to think about. But since he decided his family pride is worth more then his life he should stick to Sebastian like glue! I don't care what the creepy psychotic girl said, I think Sebastian could take slender man in a fair fight.

I also really like how all the characters are still in character and I love how Sebastian seems worried and kind of protective of his young master so sweet!

Really good story even though the plot is creeping me out already and you haven't gotten to any really scary parts yet!

Please keep up the good work and update soon!
3/15/2014 c4 1SaraTheAngelic
Omg this story is so creepy. If I was Ciel I would had been forget the the queen I have my own life to worry about. But since he decided his pride as a phantomhive was worth more then his life, I would stick to Sebastian like glue. I don't care what the creepy psychotic girl said, I think Sebastian could take slender in a fair fight.

I really liked how all the characters were in character. I loved how concerned and protective Sebastian seems over his young master

Really good story your plot has already got me scared. And you haven't even got very far in the plot yet.

Please keep up the good work and update soon please!
1/28/2014 c3 hell's hound
Are you going to make more?
Its a lovely story!
Amazing plot to!
1/24/2014 c3 Guest
Wow. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Update quickly pls.
12/2/2013 c1 18The Band of Thieves
this is a smashing story and i cant wait to read more of your magnificent work.
19 Page 1 2 Next »