for Desirous

7/15/2018 c2 5TekoloKuautli
Aww The interactions between the Naruto cast in modern days is awesome, they feel like over-active teenagers with a few issues or delincuents at a glance but are really close friends. The little details about the frogs, her sneak at her life when she was younger and Tsunade's intervention for her well being are sweet and don't feel forcefully explained but part of the flow of the story. I look forward to the next chapter!
7/15/2018 c1 TekoloKuautli
It was refreshing how normal Naruto is while retaining the original Naruto's personality. And Count D's interactions are spot on, seemingly kind and friendly but mostly polite and distantly disdainful. I always thought that he never really hated humans but was both amazed and disgusted by them back and forth, and harvored intrigue towards the human species as a whole. The part about Jiraiya's books was hilarious XD
1/25/2015 c2 6Magix-Daislen-10
You should continue this. This is really a good story, and I've never read a Naruto and Pet Shop Of Horrors fanfic before. I'm really interested on how this will turn out.
12/21/2014 c2 18Pri-Chan 1410
your story sounds very interesting!

cant wait to see what will happen!
11/8/2014 c2 CloudySkies2208