for The Past Tense of Self-Sacrifice

4/13/2014 c1 Jantoforever
Aesome. I loved the minisode too. this is a very well done and interesting back story
4/10/2014 c1 5MeMeDoTa
I loved it SO MUCH! I think...I think that Eight sort of liked Cass. :).
11/19/2013 c1 16daisy-chains-and-bow-ties
Yowza! I wondered why Cass seemed so venomous. Eight is really cool! That was proper brilliant! I really enjoyed that. Cass is so well characterised. I'm pumped for the 50th.
11/17/2013 c1 Demon of Serenity
Ooh, I just love this oneshot. I felt like The Night of the Doctor was a bit too fast for my liking, especially in the beginning, and you not only covered it in a way that felt better paced, but you also gave Cass a three dimensionality that makes her not a redshirt put in to be the straw that broke the camel's back, but an actual person with a family and a story, and who willingly chose death over accepting help from a Time Lord; which was vital for the Doctor to truly realize how far the influence of the War extends, and how he can never escape it, and how something needs to be done to stop it. So, bravo to you for doing that so wonderfully.
(Also, there's a fond place in my heart who authors who expand minor characters, even those who only get two minutes of screen time)
D
11/17/2013 c1 29littlexkiller
oh lord this is beautiful

as always :D