for The Lies and Times of Naruto Uzumaki

7/3 c1 Guest
So happy to be reading this! Thank you, can't wait for the next chapter!
7/1 c1 Sir Omega
Good luck.
/s
6/12 c1 1XThiagoX
continua!
5/12 c1 Guest
This was really entertaining! :)
3/7 c1 Guest
I absolutely loved this but I am confused whether you are going to continue it or not, it's been years
1/12 c1 88Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet
I would love to see more of this. I mean, I imagine that heading to the Wave mission and they have to interrogate their people and that's the first time Sasuke and Sakura (and even Kakashi) see how utterly terrifying Naruto can be. He volunteers to get the information out of the demon brothers and leaves Kakashi to get the rest of the info...

Zabuza and Haku have NO idea what they're in for.
12/3/2020 c1 Guest
I loved it. Omg! Such a torture that it has only one chapter, just like the other one shot.
9/25/2020 c1 ramen
i loved this and the one before it! i wish this was a whole fanfic its so good.
9/11/2020 c1 Guest
I just read ibiki's apprentice tis morning and was quite disappointed when I found there was no sequel I was delighted when I saw someone else do a sequel for it. That said now I'm again disappointed coz i want a sequel :(
8/3/2020 c1 5BurnedMiw
He he loved it... Will love to read more of it.
5/14/2020 c1 1sayantan2201
I really hope you haven't abandoned it. Wave mission will actually be a nice story with a ninja who is actually focused on information gathering.
4/11/2020 c1 Snoop-snoot
:D
3/26/2020 c1 112dogbertcarroll
LOL! This fit in quite well with the story you continued it from. Nice work.
3/25/2020 c1 7munchin munchkin
I know it says that it's complete, but you also say that this is just chapter 1. Either way, this fic is great and I hope you come back to this someday soon!
2/1/2020 c1 dullkatelyn1
keep going plz i reallylove this story
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »