for My Whole Life is a Lie

1/22/2017 c21 Guest
Update please
9/8/2015 c11 DyingInnocence
Seriously? Is it so hard to proofread something before you post it?
9/8/2015 c2 DyingInnocence
Your grammar is terrible.
8/17/2015 c21 20InsanityIsClarity
This is great... Update soon please!
8/17/2015 c21 11LanternLover23
You left off on a cliffhanger AND you haven't updated in months?! Update!
8/17/2015 c13 LanternLover23
I want to grab a knife, put it behind my back, walk up to Beatrice and say in a kind voice, "Hello Beatrice!" and then pull out the knife and stab her deep in the chest yelling, "DIE!" and stabs her deeper and deeper until she's DEAD!
2/14/2015 c21 paquiot899
Great story can't wait to see what happens next
2/5/2015 c21 6spooky jaz
Wow can't wait for new chapter love this story !
1/26/2015 c21 AllAmericanSlurp
Oops. I thought it was finished.
Not logged in!
Good chapter!
1/25/2015 c21 8AnythingReally1
Hopefully you will continue soon! this story is great! I really didn't like how this chapter was worded though, it was almost as if you were trying to summarize, and then the summerize of past events caught up with it, and it was still summarizing. Still good though!
1/25/2015 c21 52dead account 7392027
Yay you updated! :D Ooh, what happened to Marcus? Can't wait to find out! :)
1/25/2015 c21 Emily Tanner
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT hit him
11/21/2014 c20 labrats123
Please make a sequel!
8/29/2014 c1 Guest
Not to sound harsh, but I don't care if this is your first fanfic. People probably don't care, so don't put that in the summary. They can figure it out themselves. Also, I'm not really seeing the mission part. The second part is, make sure there are no grammatical errors are in the summary, otherwise, people will assume the author is too lazy to look over their work and that the story will be plagued with grammatical issues. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh to you, but other people think so too. They don't voice it, however.
8/17/2014 c20 purplecharmed200
That was awesome! I'm looking forward to a sequel :)
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »