for Forever Under the Celestial Lights

4/26/2017 c2 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
2/7/2017 c2 Bilgamesh
Finally, like FINALLY! Got so excited I can't wait for another chapter
1/24/2017 c2 Ricky12440
It's great to see another chapter for this story. It was a good chapter, but I can't wait for more interactions between Len and Naruto. Now that you've established their bond and friendship it might be a good Idea to do a time skip. Either way, I'm glad that you are continuing this story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
1/24/2017 c2 za worlda
this story is great and I hope to see more often of course no rush
1/24/2017 c2 Darkjaden
Very nice chapter.
1/24/2017 c2 Latherial
Interesting story so far, looking forward to what happens next.
1/23/2017 c2 The Rupture
Next naruto kills the kyuubi then use all its chakra for his own
1/23/2017 c2 Hayate
Oh man I completely forgot about this story but damn was that a good chapter to come back to!

So Naruto has the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception because of Len's Prana somehow altering his body and Kyuubi may also have something to do with it? Hell yeah dude that ability is really cool!

I was a little worried Naruto may have accidentally killed Hinata in his rage but I am glad she is unharmed and that kidnapper is barely recognisable now. I wonder what repercussions this will have considering Hizashi didn't kill the Kumo nin therefore he won't have to die which will mean Neji will be completely different in the future which in turn will also effect how Hinata will act.

I am a little sad to read how you characterised Hiruzen in this story, I always saw him as this grandfather figure in Naruto's life that sincerely tries to help him but ultimately doesn't accomplish much but in this story he is a manipulative old man. It kind of reminds me of Danzo to be honest but I am sure Len will be there to stop his plots from succeeding.

Can't wait to read more about Naruto and Len bonding and just learning about this mysterious cat in general because I am not very familiar with Tsukihime so everything will be pretty new to me.

Great chapter dude, definitely got my interest so I am looking forward to the next chapter so good luck dude!
1/23/2017 c2 46Hikari Nova
wow it's been over 3 years since you updated and an interesting update it is
1/23/2017 c2 sam1521
very good, I am liking the idea, I may be new to the natsuverse, and especially Tsukihime, but I like what I am seeing here. keep up the good work
6/6/2016 c1 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Naruto/Len? if so i am in...
3/9/2014 c1 3Acolyte of the Blood Moon
Seems interesting. Continue please.
1/25/2014 c1 1Toby860
great start here. I look forward to more.
12/12/2013 c1 KokuenDG
I'm interested. Though, I could've sworn you had another story besides this...

Meh. Anyway, I wanna see some more of this if you can get one out soon. There's too little for me to actually judge right now anyway...
11/19/2013 c1 5The mercenary with black wings
Good choice, the type-moon universe is really good, actually i'm working on one too
18 Page 1 2 Next »