for Curly One

2/13/2015 c5 51Tamuril2
Tam: *freaks out* More, more, MORE!
Greg: *raises an eyebrow* Tamuril?
Tam: *gulps* Umm...please?
Greg: *eyebrow raises higher*
Tam: *squeaks* It's not my fault! Sherlock, tell him!
Sherlock: *shrugs* Not her fault.
Greg: *sighs* I know, but there are ways of asking, you two. Polite ways.
Tam: *hangs head* Please, up date this. It's been *scrolls up* Over a year since you've posted a new chapter.
Sherlock: *nods* Yeah, I don't know about Tam, here, but I wanna know what happens next.
Tam: *grins* Yeah! I vote it has something to do with Yoda admonishing Donovan (grrr, I hate her guts...and don't tell me all those things about anger and the Dark Side, Greg. We both know I'm not Jedi, so, ha! I can hate her if I so please, which I do.
Greg: *groans* Just review.
Tam: *blinks* But...I am reviewing.
Greg: *rolls his eyes* No, you're RPing.
Tam: *blushes* Oh.
Greg: *pats her on the shoulder* It's okay. Just continue normally now.
Tam: *grins* Okay! *goes off to review normally*

1) This is the best crossover of these two! I mean it. I've looked at all the others and this one takes the cake...no, it takes the pie...wait, both? Gah, never mind, it's great any way you look at it. Poor Sherlock. Sold to Moriarty and trained to be a Sith. I'm so glad he has Greg. Now, bring in John and I'll be a happy duck.

2) I hate Donovan...and Greg's master. Nuff said.

3) Ooo, I sense angst and drama forthcoming. *gets popcorn* I'm SO ready for this!

All in all, a wonderful story so far. Please, please update soon.

Tamuril2
2/8/2014 c4 36Syblime
Love Qui-Gon laughing at Sherlock's "Bloody knew it."

And his blunt observation of Dooku was very true to character. :)
1/13/2014 c5 ArdaAncalima
Love this story! The interactions between Sherlock and Lestrade are so wonderful.
12/31/2013 c5 6RaychDZeros
Nice! Go Lestrade!
12/17/2013 c4 RaychDZeros
LOVE THIS.
12/1/2013 c3 36Syblime
Oh wow, I'm so happy that you're doing a prequel! I like how similar the bond between Lestrade and Sherlock is to the link between Sherlock and John. Looking forward to reading more. :)
11/19/2013 c2 1Childatheart28
How long will this fic be?
Im enjoying it so far, but I can't wait to see little John again
11/18/2013 c1 TheLadyVulcan
It's only the first chapter and I already love it! Your stories are so great and I can hardly wait to see what happens