for Sprites

4/25/2014 c1 29joanhello
Very sweet. Very sad.
12/19/2013 c1 5Maybeawriter
Ohmygosh, this. (Read it a while ago; could have sworn I left a review. Oh well.) I love how you just immerse us in this entire world you've created. It seems very rich and varied and interesting. I like how you lead us on about the mysts, (I'm on mobile so I can't check the spelling, but I think that's right,) first letting us think there're highly dangerous, then revealing they most likely aren't. You're in such great control of the story's atmosphere. Also, you make Megamind's parents seem like real people, though still uniquely different from how I've seen others portray them. There's something so genuine about their conversation, not least because you let them pretend their world isn't ending and force themselves to talk about other things. That seems very normal, and realistic. They're obviously worried and upset, but they're trying not to obsess over it.
I really like it, all in all.
12/17/2013 c1 8Kaeru Lapin
I don't know, this story really left me emotional. But out of that, it's great someone it's making stories out of the already overused Meg/Rox pairing and to something more deep. I loved how you actually created a world for explaing how was the life of Megamind's parents. One of the best fics I've read in the fandom.