FanFiction.Net
for A-Flame

3/13/2017 c8 Kyuubi-dono
It seems I'm going to be reviewing this every year whether you update the damn story or not. Are you okay? I hope you're alright. I like these stories. Update when you can. If you can... Later...
7/8/2016 c8 Kyuubi-dono
Yeah. Just wanted to read it again. Update when you can okay? I do like this story. Oh yeah! Once again, this is Kat Woman. Still reading you're story, just wanted to change my .
2/16/2015 c8 Kyuubi-dono
This is Kat Woman. I decided to change my name. So when (not IF, WHEN) you get around to the next chapter (which you are taking your OH SO SWEET time on writing!) and Kyuubi-dono reviews, you'll know it's Kat Woman. I have NOT abandoned this story! PLEASE! For the LOVE OF GOOOOD (GOD. Infacess on the O) put up a new chapter! I'm in tears every time I check on A-Flame and there isn't another chapter up. I'm very disappointed Minty!
8/1/2014 c8 Sim
Loving the story. It's hilarious and dramatic and all that jazz, now just have to wait for the next update. Can't wait! :)
7/23/2014 c8 Kat Woman
Yay for KiMa, and yay for insanity. I, as another madness victim, think Crona-chan should have larger massacres than just one person. Even if he was our protagonist, a prince, and Dea the Kid/ Kiddison Mourge.
7/22/2014 c8 roro213421
Was this a filler chapter _ ๏̯͡๏﴿
7/22/2014 c8 136Devin Trinidad
Oh my...wow. For a second there, I though DTK and Chrona would have made a nice pair. Now look what happened! Oh gosh, I can't wait until the next chapter, this is getting better and better. Keep up the great work! And next time, I hope that you have a longer chapter. :)
6/25/2014 c7 Kat Woman
Sizups? Did it have to be Crona? I was hopeing it would be Maka-Chan...
4/28/2014 c7 roro213421
Yasss I missed this story
4/27/2014 c7 Devin Trinidad
Oh my, I wonder what happened to Kid. I bet it has something to do with memories returning if I am correct. Anyways, I loved the imagery in the chapter; you get the sense that Kid doesn't really like the royal life. And then there was Crona...which means there might be a certain witch in here as well. I wonder how this will turn out.
3/30/2014 c6 Guest
What you aren't gonna finish it?!
3/4/2014 c6 Guest
Geeeez I've been waiting FOREVER for you to finish this story. It's a good one so please continue
2/24/2014 c6 Kat Woman
I'm baaaak! Sup Minty?! How r ya?! You really should make the chapters longer though. This story keeps gettin better and better! Maka kicked Arthur's unsophisticated ass!XD
2/14/2014 c6 Guest
DISCOOOOOORD IM HOWLING AT THE MOON
AND SLEEPING IN THE MIDDLE OF A SUMMER AFTERNOON
DISCOOOOORD WHATEVER DID WE DO
TO MAKE YOU TAKE OU WORLD AWAAAAAAYYY?
DISCOOOOORD ARE WE YOUR PREY ALONE?
OR ARE WE JUST A STEPPING STONE IM TAKING BACK THE THRONE
DISCOOOOOORD WE WONT TAKE IT ANYMORE
SO TAKE YOUR TYRANNY AWAAAAAAAAAYYY
2/14/2014 c6 roro213421
Mannnn I feel sooooo special thx. Anywho great chapter (pssst visit my community anyone whose reading this SOUL AND MAKA) BYE
27 Page 1 2 Next »