for All in a Day's Work

6/11/2020 c19 1NinaPops
AND THEN WHAT ?

Seriously, I've been doing nothing but read your story the last couple of days. It's amazing. I cannot wait to see what's next !
3/9/2020 c19 BeccaSco
PLEEEEEEEEEASE update! I need an end to this fic so bad!
1/19/2020 c19 lfair3
Please continue! I’ve had this story on my favorite list for a while intending to read it. Just got the chance to and I Love it! I love where you’ve taken the story (and I like that it’s a little AU now). I hope you continue and get the chance to finish this epic love story :)
11/30/2019 c19 70mjf2468
Oh wow. You didn't just leave it there! I have no idea where this is going to go.

Excellent chapter! Thanks so much for the update. I hope it wouldn't be too long to find out what happens next.
11/21/2019 c19 5skyoria
I'm still reading. Had to re-read the story but that's okay! Cause it's still great! Can't wait to read more
11/18/2019 c19 1madcloisfan
Loved it. Please update soon
11/9/2019 c19 Rachel
I hope you're going to update this story- I've enjoyed reading this so far!
11/1/2019 c19 Jspider
So happy to see update :)
10/26/2019 c19 titanium1997
I had read this story multiple times despite it not being complete. And now I am so happy to see the update! So glad you didn't abandon it. Hope you update soon! Can't wait.
10/23/2019 c19 WinterRain36
I had a few questions please. How much time has elapsed in the story so far? Have Felicity and Oliver had sex yet? I was just wondering. Thanks.
10/22/2019 c19 Grrarrggh
It's been four years, but any chance for an update? I really enjoy this story and would love to read more.
10/22/2019 c19 2A Summer's Melody
I’m so glad this story isn’t abandoned. Thank you for the recap and just jumping into the swing of things. The sexual tension in this chapter was so palpable. You’re a wonderful writer! Can’t wait to see where you take the plot
10/20/2019 c19 Illaniah
I'm so happy you decided to continue with this story!
10/20/2019 c19 Guest
Amazing! You’re an amazing writer!
10/16/2019 c19 1EllReich
I was so excited to see that you had updated! and your writing did not disappoint. the only thing I have to say is... How could you stop there?! can't wait to see what happens next!
1,063 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »