for All in a Day's Work

10/16/2019 c19 54Little Minamino
I forgot how much I love this story. Season 2 really was Arrow at its best :)
10/16/2019 c19 loulounana
So happy you updated i still love your story so thank you for keeping it alive
10/16/2019 c19 1bjq
WOW SPECTACULARLY FABULOUS
PRETTY PRETTY PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTYY
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
UPDATE SOON
JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER
10/16/2019 c19 umrmet
So glad you picked this back up. Can’t wait to see where you take it.
10/15/2019 c19 Guest
OMGEEEEEEE love it ! So glad you wrote more
10/15/2019 c19 OlicityxSkyeWard
I'm still reading and well it was worth the wait because it was gorgeous and amazing. Thank you for posting.
10/15/2019 c19 DeepInuGirl
It has been a long time since I read this story and I want to do this new chapter justice so I'm going to hold off on reading it til I have time to start over at the beginning. But it was great to see an update for this story in my email.
9/29/2019 c18 umrmet
Wow this has been an amazing story. I only just recently discovered it so I haven’t had any waiting chapter to chapter. With 2 years since the last update I’m concerned I won’t get to read the rest.
Wherever RL has taken you I just want to thank you for this.
6/10/2019 c18 2Lexi-Noctura
I need more, please! It's always the best stories that are unfinished, and yours is just so, so amazingly good!
5/30/2019 c18 43LauraJean1992
I know you've not updated this story since 2017 but I am going to need more please.
8/15/2018 c1 Thanatos4134
this story gives me whiplash in an annoyingly good way
4/30/2018 c18 Theonetruearrow
Please write more
3/1/2018 c18 Guest
You're breaking my heart!
2/10/2018 c18 27ChiefPam
Just to let you know... I read this one back when you started posting, and downloaded the first seven chapters to my Kindle. Was re-reading those seven tonight and thought I'd see if you'd added more. I was delighted to find that you had. :) I didn't comment along the way since it's been so long. I laughed a lot - you have a gift for phrasing. You're a good writer and I'm really enjoying this one. I realize it's been eclipsed by canon, but I for one do not care. This is a fun story and I wish it were longer. That being said, thanks for sharing this much.
1/14/2018 c18 2DollHous3
Okay, so when I started reading this I was really upset that you messed with Felicity's backstory. In the episode where she goes into the underground casino she says that she was raised in Vegas. (Though finding out Isabel's name was in the book was pretty cool.) Now, while I really like the added flavor of a different backstory (in the form of Oma Miriam) I still have a hard time getting past her home town. I do love reading your story though and I hope to read more soon.
1,063 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »