for Noble's Eye

9/18 c12 Halofan2117
Real shame to see this story go I don't like it but I can accept it. Thank you for making what you did this story was very enjoyable.
7/24 c12 Krysvun
Still though, thanks for all your work with this one!
7/20 c12 5SmokeTinyTom
Sad to see you go, we'll probably still be around to (Re)Read it and share it. Might be worth dropping what's left of the chapter to give some closure to some of your readers.
Never know, in a few years time when you're bored you might get into it. I'm not really the person to be saying this, considering I've left my fics for 3 or 4 years now. But I did restart a chapter for Orestes, then I got a job driving HGVs for supermarkets at night. So writing went on the back burner.
Anyway, do what you need to do, come back if you want, enjoy NY, stay safe and yes, wear a mask that actually helps!

All the best,
S.T.T.
7/20 c12 Cooldude101011
Aw dang. Maybe you could put “Nobles Eye” up for adoption and send someone you’re notes and all that?
7/19 c12 NacNak
Naw... Hehe, this is okay, you do as you wish, thanks for the chapters you made, they were a nice read, I wonder what you may make next.
7/19 c12 Goldspark1
Thanks for letting us know this story is on hold.
7/19 c12 1Greninjaten99
hey it is alright, if you are getting tired of writing this, do what you want. although I am sad about it, I won't try to change your mind, I will still be happy reading what you already wrote. have a great day
7/19 c12 BrutusPrimus
Sad to see you go, good luck in your future endeavors!
7/19 c12 2The Illusion of Nothing
A shame, but best of luck to you, fam.
7/19 c12 9Blackberry Avar
I'm not wearing a frickin face diaper.

Other than that, I wish you luck.
7/19 c12 battlecruiser03
Well that sucks that you're canceling this story.
7/19 c12 Omega3FattyacidBoy
I've been following this story for about 5 years now and although this chapter isn't the happy ending I was waiting for, it is only reasonable that you would experience a loss in interest. Regardless of the story's lack of completion, it was an absolute joy to read throughout its lifetime. I wish the best of luck to you in all your future endeavors.
1/19 c11 Diamond of soul
Tremendamente buena y épica, justo como me esperaba, ojalá pronto sea actualizada, ya que sería una lástima Si quedará olvidada
Gracias por escribir esta maravillosa historia.
1/6 c11 NacNak
You've caught my interest, good writer I shall follow your story till it's end, I give this chapter a ten out of ten.
12/30/2019 c11 Lechain
If the story aint dead then its going great
201 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »