for For the Love of Hogan & Penicillin

6/1/2015 c4 76snooky-9093
"Who are you, and what have you done with my brother?" Yes, that says it all! This is a different, and perhaps a more realistic Klink. Glad to see he and his brother make amends, and also happy to see that you've explained how hard it is to get Penicillin.
5/31/2015 c4 11EJ3
Great chapter! I love your version of klink!
5/30/2015 c4 25Bits And Pieces
I just caught up with this story; I think it's great so far! What an interesting take on the camp and how things have come to be as they head toward the end of the war. I love your portrayal of Klink and how he's changed - "Who are you, and what have you done with by brother?" That was great! I also love how realistic things in camp are, regarding the shortages and, of course, sickness. Poor Hogan, I hope he'll pull through.

Oh, and thanks for the information you provided about Mel Brooks; I hadn't been aware of that. All in all a fascinating story; I'm looking forward to your next update!
3/25/2015 c3 76snooky-9093
As if things couldn't get worse! Typical stress seen by many POW's and camps at this time in the conflict. So Klink is slowly developing some chutzpah...fortunately. "Who are you, and what have you done with our FINK?" Great line. I love your portrayal of Wilson here, and his POV. Newkirk's dialogue, is as usual, excellent. Just how my Dad and Granddad would talk. Well-done. Kinch is all business. I just watched the episode where he and Hogan go to Paris, and this reminds me of his no-nonsense quick-thinking approach. In another lifetime, Kinch would be so much more, a colonel as well perhaps. Love H/C, especially when Hogan is the patient, so I hope to see more soon.
11/9/2014 c2 Snooky
How wonderful to see an update. Shame on me for not recognizing the Mel Brooks reference (and his real name). The original "To be or Not to Be?" That's showing chutzpah... In a good way, as is much of Mel's career. Curious to see if he ever offered his own opinion of HH. In reality, he could have easily been captured around that time and ended up in a POW camp.

Now I've all sorts of movie quotes stuck in my head , darn it. What's the matter Colonel Sanders? Chicken? Lol. And tunes. Oy.

As to the chapter. Love a good H/C story, especially if it's realistic.(disease near the end if the war...yes) It doesn't surprise me that Hogan would either hide his symptoms or ignore them. Unless hes just exhausted. Nice work showing the neutrals are still not quite on board, and that they have to be careful. What's next?
11/5/2014 c2 11EJ3
No! You can't leave it there! Please update soon!
11/20/2013 c1 76snooky-9093
"who comes up with this crap." LOL

I fear this foretells something. That and the Hurt/Comfort/Friendship in the teaser. :)
11/20/2013 c1 73ChristianGateFan
I like the opening scene...emotional without being overly so. It's a wonderful lean-in. I'm definitely looking forward to more! Awesome!