for The Curious Case of Harry Potter

7/30/2014 c5 7Serendipital
It's been a while since you've written for this, but I figured I'd review and say I really love it so far! It's original, and I love the character interaction. If you're still writing this, good luck on the next chapter! I'm looking forward to it.
7/13/2014 c5 1Cowpog-GreenBean
I really liked it! Wish you'd update sometime soon.
6/12/2014 c5 James Birdsong
Cool five chapters.
5/9/2014 c5 22Blitza
HAHAA!
2/18/2014 c5 VongolaJuudaimeHime
Aww men.. what's up with the cliffy! :)
2/6/2014 c5 7Kaito Echizen
mmmm

Kaito hungry want to eat
12/21/2013 c5 28Fluehatraya
Oh, and now Ron and Hermione are brought in. The latter would be very good at helping in research (and I just imagined her and Akako meeting and for some reason envisioned them actually forming a camaraderie, no idea why). Harry Potter and Magic Kaito really do fit into one universe nicely.
12/18/2013 c5 ThreeKittiesDancing
Well, now Kaito might have an idea why he can never sneak up on Mr. Potter's house. Even with his slight exposure to Aoko's magic, he still would be rather unprepared for the surprises of Harry's wizarding world. I love the idea of the trio having finally become animagi, and the boys' enjoying a moment of romping around together. After they roomed together like brothers for seven years, more or less, I could see them having fun like that whenever they had a chance to visit each other. I always felt they should've become animagi in the books, so I'm glad you worked that into your story. I'll bet this visit has left Kaito with a lot to think about, and poor Harry's going to get an earful from Hermione about associatng with muggle thieves once he goes back inside.
12/17/2013 c5 ThatGirlWhoLooksLikePopura
Yeah update! I like that You had Kaito find out about Harrys magic pretty sure Shinichi's head would explode if he saw what Kaito did
12/1/2013 c4 ThreeKittiesDancing
There were several nice little touches to this story that made it unique, and felt very authentic to both series. I liked Shinichi's still having trouble believing his altered physique and looks even several days later, and having trouble reaching up to doorknobs. Shichi's shock at meeting Kuroba and fijnding a doppleganger he didn't know he had. Harry's easygoing, British manner of speech and frustration at not understanding the others' Japanese. And Shinichi still being laughed at for choosing an alias like Conan. Thanks for another great chapter!
12/1/2013 c4 christina-bella
Lovely first meeting...
11/30/2013 c4 Fluehatraya
Wow, a first meeting between Shinichi and Kaito (identities revealed) that isn't portrayed as antagonistic or involving a dangerous situation. It's nice to see a change from the usual routine in fanfiction. I guess Kaito will be lending his aid to Conan.

Great job getting this chapter out so quickly! I was happy to read it. :)
11/29/2013 c3 ThreeKittiesDancing
Well if Kid ever tried really going after Harry's uh...family jewels, he'd find himself competing with his own doves for the most comfortable perch in their roost, if he was lucky! :-)

I love how well you write both Harry and Kid, you really have a strong grip on both their personalities. Loved, loved, loved how Harry figured out what Kid was after, and surprised him the way he did! That's a genius idea, that Harry would've learned about Pandora back when he, Hermione and Ron were researching the Philosopher's stone. It makes so much more sense to consider it had come from the magical world. I can see many future surprises for both Kid and Harry if they continue to associate with each other.

Thanks for the Thanksgivings Day chapter! I hope your holiday was enjoyable and full of yummy foods to overindulge in. Most of my day was involved with cooking in the kitchen with my Mother and sister, so it was a nice surprise to find an update for your story when I finally had time to collapse.
11/28/2013 c3 Fluehatraya
I could draw a cover for this story for you, but I'm not that good at drawing (though I did draw my avatar).

That family jewels comment made me burst out into laughter.

Makes sense that Pandora would be a magical stone. I'm guessing that it is probably considered legend, or maybe at least it is obscure, in the Wizarding World?

You have Harry's sarcastic attitude of sorts down well, and I liked the imagery you used.
11/28/2013 c3 6Kiseki no Tenshi
Interesting chapters. :D Can't wait to read more!
52 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »