for Beauty and the Ice Beast

10/28/2014 c1 Kaleidoscope.eyes88
So i've been waiting for someone to make a Loki'd Beauty and the Beast on this website forever and i finally found it! Already hooked and i hope you continue this story!
6/1/2014 c1 Guest
UPDATE PLEASE
5/27/2014 c2 Guest
Hey, I liked it!
3/5/2014 c2 Einnoc
Keep writing! Lol :) it would be a cute fanfic
1/30/2014 c2 15Storytellers Inc
This is great PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
1/12/2014 c2 Disneyland16
I love Beauty and the Beast and I love Loki! This is a great story! UPDATE SOON
1/12/2014 c2 4BallaSiebenaler
Yay update and a long chapter. Me gusta xD but yeah, with this story, no one will judge you if you "don't" listen to Disney music. Cause though some of us won't admit it, we all do it too C:
1/10/2014 c1 anniieeboo
ohmyloki. YES. PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! :O ITS SOO GOOD! I love the beauty and the beast base storyline :)
12/11/2013 c1 55Queen Serenity
Interesting. I enjoyed. The only thing which detracted was the fact that you had a few typos. Could probably use a beta.
12/4/2013 c1 6SierraLaufeyson
Love it. Pls continue.
12/2/2013 c1 Guest
you will make MORE!
11/25/2013 c1 4BallaSiebenaler
Why does this not have anymore chapters?! Do you realize how good of an idea this is?! Keep it up! XD but seriously, this idea is really good. I usually don't go for fics that only have 1 chapt., but I'm glad I did in this case. Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens :D
11/23/2013 c1 IronArt
Omg! More please! it's good, Realy good, I would like to see where you take this the further you get into the plot. So, carry on... please.
11/23/2013 c1 8hahagirl727
Very nice start! I can't wait for more :)
11/23/2013 c1 Kihlala Sisters