for A Merman's Kiss

1/24/2015 c1 Green Tea fan
This is super cute. Great as a one shot.
2/11/2014 c1 Guest
This is a great story.. Would like to read more. Intresting plot
2/11/2014 c1 Guest
Oh please Continue... This is a wonderful story :)
12/29/2013 c1 Readingso
The plot is interesting and I would definitely read it if it was continued, I would like to see where you would take the story. Also I haven't read many that had a plot like this, it refreshing and different.
11/30/2013 c1 Kat
Please continue :) please?
11/25/2013 c1 shay
This story peak my curiousity please continue
11/25/2013 c1 2BlosChe
Continue it as a story! Oh. My. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! It's soo good! Please please please please please...
11/24/2013 c1 4Ran Kajiura
Making this story just a one-shot is cruel. Totally cruel. Well, at least for me.

I have the same story idea like this a while back. About a merman that fall in love with a human girl. But I abondon it, since I couldn't find the climax of my story, since I want it to have strong adventure aspect. But your story really make me rethink again about that abandon story of mine.

So please, keep going. I know this story will be an amazing hurt-comfort a bit angsty romance, since both of them have problem with living in the other world. Good luck!
11/23/2013 c1 Eto117
Hm, I'm unsure. It stands alone really well but if you have any good ideas to continue it then I'd like that :)
11/23/2013 c1 TheDancingMarionette
I'd like to know where this story will go. please continue :)
11/22/2013 c1 14The Flash Pirates
R u crazy. Of coarse continue this. I need my fix. It was great. Set uo the scene, circumstance, and pacing perfsctly. I really do hope you continue this fan fic. Please!
11/21/2013 c1 A Hero in Progress
MORE!
11/21/2013 c1 Guest
Interesting start.

Please continue :)
11/21/2013 c1 2Sentinel1995
Oh heck, this is a very interesting concept man. You have got to continue this one. Please please *on my knees* i beg of you, please. Update soon.
11/21/2013 c1 Guest
good idea keep going with it has a lot of potential.