for The Second Magic Gunner

7/25/2021 c1 Sherodx
Your knowledge of both verses it severely lacking.
4/13/2016 c4 Cormin12
How the hell would anyone know that 16 year old brunet was the jinjuriki?
4/13/2016 c3 Cormin12
Person not people an toad sage not frog.
4/12/2016 c2 Cormin12
So naruto knows the 5th? Also whare would she get the moniker "the blue" from, Naruto Uzumaki dosent have Aoi anywhere in her name...
4/12/2016 c1 Cormin12
A blonde haired boy of five years old...I know I might be 6 years old...How does a Seven year old boy...A year later It seemed that the six year old...Months later around the age of ten... Ok wtf! Go back and edit this chapter and pick a proper age and stick with it! Also this: "It was basically the same for Aoko though her imagination was better and could just picture them the best out of anything than Naruto's who's was rather limited in terms of what she could imagine the best and only got imaginative for pranks." Makes no sense what so ever, I've re read it three times and it still dosent read right.
4/12/2016 c7 idea.getthe
AAAAAOOOOKKKOOOOOOOoooooooo...! ?
I mean... NNNNAAAAAARRRRRUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu...!
4/11/2016 c7 Wawv
Thank you for all the writing you did, good luck with your life :)
9/23/2015 c5 1CloudBloodbane
Well I like this story. It truly is unique. I've never read a Naruto story where Aoko is important to the plot in any way, even if the Naruto in this story is just based around her. I hope you update soon.
Till then see ya eh?:)
4/24/2015 c5 humo146
more please
10/6/2014 c6 1willowskeith
Good story so far!
6/22/2014 c1 Kur0Y4sha
this is a very good stories... so please hurry and update... :)
4/30/2014 c5 1harlequin320
interesting, its very early on but there are already major discrepencies with canon, Gaara is also an informant for Naruto ... that really makes me curious, is it just Gaara or has Naruto created her own information network? anyways, keep up the good work, update soon
4/12/2014 c5 Anonymous
I wonder if Hinata has mystic eyes of death perception or other mystic eyes since you said her eyes have a red glow and gave of a dark feeling.
4/3/2014 c5 5Orchamus
Amusing, and we learned why Hinata's eyes are the way they are, or at least I think we did? Still, felt kinda short, maybe it's cause Konohomaru was in it? So lame the kid is.
4/3/2014 c4 Orchamus
Well well, was that the Elders thoughts, that they could take her? And I'm guessing Naruto hasn't seen the Root yet, looking forward to that, Aoko's a BEAST with the Fifth, or the Blue, whichever you know it better by. But anyway, I'm curious as to where Naruto ranks in her worlds power scale.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »