for They've Got A Dream

5/23/2020 c1 Guest
Bahahahahahahahaha! Perfect. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Hilarious. Hahahahahahahahahaha
12/8/2019 c1 Lady Ara of Slytherin
you don't know how happy this made me, I WAS CRYING FROM HAPPINESS AND JOY- I FELT I WAS GOING TO BURST! thank you, you blessed beautiful angel baby!
8/9/2017 c1 Madame Bibliophile
Ahahahaha!XD XD this is so epic!
4/18/2017 c1 3CloudZzFluffyBedsOfWhite
OMG hilarious!
Voldemort just nonchalantly stole Harry while Hogwarts brain short circuited with all the singing Death Eaters, Hogwarts inhabitants were subjected to a whole different kind of horror lol
PS the Slytherin's that with singing relatives present must have been so embarrassed!
7/25/2016 c1 NatNicole
Hilarious!
1/18/2016 c1 1MageVicky
that was great!
8/29/2015 c1 1SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin
dir"ltr" style"line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 10pt;"span style"font-size: 14.666666666666666px; font-family: Calibri; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;"I'm so very sorry, except not. It was around one o'clock in the morning and I was overtired, but it seemed like a perfect scenario at the timeā€¦/spanspan style"font-size: 14.666666666666666px; font-family: Calibri; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant:

This is all I'm getting when I tried to read this. I can see there is actual writing, but I am not going through all the code just to pick out all the words, I tried and only got a headache in return. Please fix this.
6/25/2015 c1 Guest
This. Was. AWESOME!
HILARIOUS!
I LOVE YOUR WRITING!
6/21/2015 c1 5wiseassrat
Um...I- I have to say, this was the most HILARIOUS THING I HAVE EVER READ! Not only does in incorporate Harry Potter, but Tangled, Phineas and Ferb, and Shrek. Though I must admit, I almost died when the song started. Everything about it was funny. Greyback on the piano, Peters love connection, Dobby, everything. You even had me laughing in the beginning. My sister actually had to stop cooking dinner to ask if I was okay. You have skill my friend.
6/4/2015 c1 VIXX Dark Angel
Haha I got to have more of that haha "falling off bed while laughing arse off " haha
3/20/2015 c1 red rose black wolf
you have no idea how insanely happy this made me, thank you.
3/18/2015 c1 2LadyTeldra
-shoulders shake sentry for several minutes-

Oh noes... This... That was absolutely terrible. Completely horrific in every way.

I love it.