for New Wolf in Town

9/2/2021 c1 Poofy Munday
Bottom of me the guys is weird!
5/7/2021 c1 RapidK
Hades ain't the death god he's the god of the dead aka undead the god of the dead is thanatos
9/8/2020 c2 Lorna Julieth Danao
I hope I got it right so ummm... is the code Potter?
6/23/2020 c2 Thea Lilith
768837 is the colour code of a dark grey-ish shade of green isn’t it? So Harry/Haley’s eyes? But wouldn’t it be emerald green? Hmm
5/4/2020 c7 Guest
Rest in peace Alan rickman you will be missed by many we will always think of Severus Snape when we think about you Alan rickman rest in peace I'm a bloody 10-year-old girl talking about this don't ask how I found this website I read mpreg I don't give a fuck about it yeah boi.
3/24/2020 c2 Guest
Hexadecimal colour code for the same shade of green as harry/haleys eyes
3/24/2020 c9 iHateHotWeather123
First off, Pathetic. You also abandoned this story that you TOOK over from the original author and critizized her work*grammar* YET, you're NO BETTER at it..

Secondly, your chapters are basically fluff, filler and nothing of importance and A WASTE of SPACE, really..

Third, your overall plot makes little to no sense..What is the point of turning Luna and Hermonie as Lycans without a real reason too it..

Lastly, you've got nothing on character interactions, except for the whole "9" chapters being nothing but pure fillers..13' to 18' and you've ONLY managed NOTHING..

How lame!

Lastly, you're a very pity person..Could tell just by your 'AN'...
1/3/2020 c10 Nykyrian
I honestly feel like you could rewrite this easily enough without all the *cough* gifts *cough* being included. just being a Wolf equivalent (lycan) of a vampire (twilight vamp of course) plus the deathly hallow boost (maybe the shadow porting and creature speak) Are more than plenty to easily write this without you a feeling or pressing need to include a lot of the extra crap that was thrown in at the start. because you made it 8 chapters without any of it but the creature talk and the shadow porting. her magic with the elder wand is enough to set her above the rest. and the potential to be a queen (not being handed it) would allow for story plotline development to come easier since not everything was just forked over at the start. like she'd most likely easily get the wolf shifters to fall in line and just the cullen vamps but everything hafta get some oomphs and such yanno?
11/24/2019 c10 lunadream13
please continue this story.
8/17/2019 c9 Guest
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZ
5/9/2019 c2 3flowerangel502
Well translating that onto a number keypad 768837 translates to POTTER, and 768837 if googled comes with a pretty yellow-green that I like too, and could theoretically be if you mixed Haley's emerald eye color with the Amber-golden color of 'werewolves' in mythology
4/28/2019 c10 2Weebsweb
Keep up the great work! \(~)b
11/25/2018 c10 1Jadeflame
I can't wait for chapter 11!
This story looks promising. ;D
11/14/2018 c9 Elfin69
I am wondering if Ron and Lavender were found out by one of the other Gryffindor boys going to their dorm and catching them and then explaining that it could be why Hermione and Luna left. Will they actually let Neville know where they are and why?
11/11/2018 c1 5Lyz135
Can’t wait to read your next chapter. Hopefully it will be longer than the rest.
165 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »