for Tame

9/20/2019 c4 19EiswolfZero
Nooooooo that was so heartbreaking ughhhh
7/22/2017 c4 razxrx
Cool story
3/13/2017 c4 5LedaSF
Oh, my god. This story is so beautiful, so painful, so perfect. Well done!
3/13/2017 c3 LedaSF
I'm devastated. I'm crying at my desk. This is so painfully beautiful.
3/13/2017 c2 LedaSF
*clutches heart*

Well done with the throne room scene! There is so much going on there, and you handled it beautifully!
3/13/2017 c1 LedaSF
Great job with the dialogue! You've captured their personalities and speech quite well.

And who could resist such a cute little cub?
6/26/2015 c4 2RocketKat123
What a beautiful, sad story. My heart was aching at the end of it. Poor Loki.
1/25/2015 c4 Guest
Damn... It is so beautifully painful and sad and... Your portrayal of young Loki and adult Loki was mesmerizing and lovable to read. The first joy, next illuminating irony and then endless tragedy and every sentence of it fantastic piece of writing. You are awesome artist.
12/14/2013 c3 Minze2008
That is a wonderful story and a great allegory.
12/7/2013 c3 20UltraMagnusFanGirl
Poor Loki :'(
12/2/2013 c2 16Madarao The Authoress
This makes me feel all warm, but at the same time, it makes me sad because Loki only has one real friend. And that hurts. D:

Still super adorable, though! Great job, and can't wait for an update!

Blessed Be Madarao
11/28/2013 c2 1AzraelLilith
Interesting beginning.I'm curious what will happen...kid Loki is rather cute,ruining Thor's clothes like that was just funny...and I like that there are signs of a future LOKI who isn't that innocent anymore...
11/22/2013 c1 16Madarao The Authoress
I have a feeling that, even when he's trying to do good, Loki's going to wind up messing up. Hopefully this proves me wrong! It seems like this is going to be an adorable story, and I can't wait for the next installment!

Blessed Be Madarao