for Love Them All

Nice story
5/14/2020 c10 Clare
A wonderful fanfic! Really enjoyed reading it :D
1/5/2020 c10 26YesMadamePresident
This was SO GOOD! And I absolutely adore the ending. My heart is so full after reading these sweet stories of Maria being a mother to the kids. I love that the ending reflected how much she loved being a mother. And Georg, what a sweetie! I just lost this fic so much!
11/11/2019 c10 137rebecca-in-blue
What a sweet, perfect ending, and so fitting to have Georg and Maria deciding to add another baby to their family. I really enjoyed getting to spend more time with the von Trapps here, and I'll be sharing this at my forum. :)
11/4/2019 c9 rebecca-in-blue
This chapter does follow the movie awfully closely, but I love the new bits that you add to it, like Maria's clothing clinging to her and her barely-contained smirk. I'm so curious to see where you end this.
10/28/2019 c8 rebecca-in-blue
I freakin' love your buildup to the rowboat scene! How funny that Maria pressed their uniforms and everything, only for Georg to find them all climbing out of the lake when he came home. Such an abrupt end to all their summer fun here, but I can't wait to read the rest of this!
10/21/2019 c7 rebecca-in-blue
I really like the way you write Maria's thoughts about Georg here. You can see her shift from disliking him to wanting to know more and maybe even getting a little interested in him. "Quite a puzzle," indeed. And it is so great to see her and the kids having fun together. Their slumber party at the end is so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
10/14/2019 c6 rebecca-in-blue
Aww, this is so perfectly fluffy and sweet. I've always wanted to see Marta's birthday, and you've written it so well here. I love the cards and little gifts that her siblings make, and how excited she is to have the whole day to play. The way you work in Maria's growing curiosity about Georg is well-done, too.
10/7/2019 c5 rebecca-in-blue
I love this chapter for how seamlessly you weave it into the movie. I also like you spend a little time of each of the kids individually near the beginning. Louisa as the "toughest nut to crack" is a nice touch, and Gretl is so stinkin' cute with her "You have your very own mountain?"
9/30/2019 c4 rebecca-in-blue
Aww, what a sweet, fluffy chapter. I love the prayer that Maria teaches Gretl and her heart-to-heart with Liesl about Rolfe. It really shows what Frau Schmidt says at the end, that she is "exactly what this family needs." It's nice to find a story that touches on who put the littlest kids to bed - it's very practical and intimate at the same time.
9/23/2019 c3 rebecca-in-blue
You do such a great job here at showing Maria and the kids growing closer. I love the gentle way she reassures them that it's okay to talk about their mother, and all the questions she asks them during lunch - she clearly wants to get to know them well, and they feel comfortable talking to her now. Their reaction to their finished playclothes should be pretty good!
11/24/2018 c2 rebecca-in-blue
This chapter does a great job at showing how Maria seems to be hitting her stride with these kids. She's already gotten good at juggling to find for the kids to do their lessons, for her to sew new clothes, and for all of them to do something fun together. I love the little ways this fits into canon, like explaining where they got those bicycles and showing Louisa's standoffishness. "Are we really going to do something fun?" - Haha, it's sweet and sad at the same time that they're shocked by this.
8/29/2018 c1 rebecca-in-blue
This is such a darling first chapter. I love how you start us off with a scene from the movie (Julie perfectly captured that lightbulb moment when Maria realizes that she can use the curtains, and so do you) then move into new content. I've always wished that we saw more interaction between Maria and the kids, and write them each so well here - the heart-to-heart with Liesl about looking after the younger kids, Louisa and Brigitta squabbling, Marta's shyness. It gives all the kids a little individual time without feeling rushed or crowded, which is tricky to do. Maria's "I Have Confidence" and "never mind about the Captain" attitude are a lot of fun, too. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this!

P.S. I'm here reviewing you for the review-a-thon at the Caesar's Palace forum! Come drop by sometime, all fandoms welcome :)
5/13/2017 c1 elsasmistletoe
AMAZING CHAPTER
8/14/2014 c1 4awkwardlywrites2
I have just read this first page and I am loving it. I am a MASSIVE Sound of Music fan so I love to read fanfics and yours is just brilliant. I cannot wait to read more!
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »