for SotINF Short Stories Collection

Veri n1c3X5sst0rii3
7/2/2016 c2 Jax
It was quite interesting
4/7/2015 c1 46Azaisya
That's so sweet! To be honest, I was kind of expecting the dog to turn out to be some immortal/monster or something in disguise, but no. It was just an adorable little rascal. I kind of expected St. Germain to pull Joan in, because he's just as bad a rascal as the dog, isn't he?
1/11/2015 c9 UNITITAN
YAY! I've missed these one-shots! Glad you've come back to them! :)
Omiglob, that was one of the funniest fics I ever read. I first read this at the salon, and I was practically choking myself from trying to hold down my laughter and not look like a nut job. :3 Almost all my favorite characters in a food fight? What's not to love!
Hope to see more of your fantabulous work in the near future!
Panda
1/10/2015 c9 13mrs-brightside00
I LOVED IT! Really cool, it made me laugh :D
1/9/2015 c9 15agayprince
haha awesome! go joan and turkey! scatty throwing bread, fencing, billy and mach getting each other and everything else and in between! sweet! so much happened I LOVE THIS!
5/1/2014 c8 Elizabeth de Britannia
Oh huzzah! I love this! It's so humorous! Please, keep at it or suffer a traitor's death. Only kidding about the traitor's death bit, but you should keep writing. I am wondering if you could enlighten the internet as to what would occur if Scatty got herself intoxicated...
Most sincerely,
Best wishes on this May the First,
Elizabeth de Britannia
4/24/2014 c8 MythoBoy
Too lazy to log in.

Anyways I enjoye dthat, it was funny. Needed some humor :)
3/23/2014 c7 3Iamnolongeronff
AMAZING AS ALWAYS!
3/23/2014 c7 dsr8dr7gtusdrh7sert78ewt
nice... but I don't think that the pairing used in this is mentioned in the book... or is it one of your own ideas? anyway, this is a good story.
3/22/2014 c7 15agayprince
haha. I laughed. made my day! :)
3/3/2014 c6 Elinthind
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)! Love it! That was awesome! Great job- love how the woman gave them candy. :D
3/2/2014 c1 Elinthind
Love, love, love, love, love it! Your stories made me laugh so hard, just like they were intended to. I haven't quite read all of these yet, but I have read alot, and I LOVE them. I have absolutely no criticism. :)
2/21/2014 c6 UNITITAN
OMG, sorry for not doing, like, ANYTHING in forever. Life is being annoying right now. :P
But this isn't about me, its about this chapter! WOw, that was fun! I was playing the Mortal Kombat theme in my head, like, the entire time. Round one... FIGHT! (wait a couple paragraphs) FINISH HIM... FATALITY! Lol ;) Great chapter, can't wait for more!
2/10/2014 c6 3Iamnolongeronff
HA! Those guys didn't stand a chance! I am so glad that Scatty, Joan and Virginia were there to save the day, I wouldn't want those guys to be goin' round my neighbourhood! U ROCK!
30 Page 1 2 Next »