for Harry Potter and the Rise of Cobra

6/11 c2 60D.J. Scales
Nice job I like ti and this right here was amazing and I think I knew who it was. It was General Hawk or General Joseph Colton.
7/30/2018 c2 Guest
Good god, this is so fucking stupid... you can't have S/SE pairing when he's also her son you moron! Don't ever update this!
9/17/2017 c2 Guest
so how is the fact that snake eyes is Shana's son from another reality gonna come out cause I got the feeling it would involve a cobra plot of trying to get information straight out of a persons mind
6/6/2017 c2 andjelija.nenic
7/3/2016 c2 6Black Shadow Night
Suggestion... Right another chapter *Smiles Cheekily*
2/27/2016 c2 18JoWashington
Maybe it should be considered an Alternate Universe then instead of new dimension...
Alternate Universe covers the same people just doing slightly different things/making different choices...
That man must have been General Hawke...
I LOVE the idea of Harry being Snake Eyes... Good pun! I wonder- since he can't speak- does that mean that Harry/Snake Eyes can't even speak parsel-mouth (which is really just hissing)?
I totally want to read more please!
2/7/2016 c2 22Slytherin Studios
i like it, please update soon.
12/30/2014 c2 Mei101
I don't know if you are going to continue this but I hope you do as I love it so far and cannot wait to see what happens next.
Thank you!
9/21/2014 c2 Fulltang
This is too poorly written and it's too confusing
2/10/2014 c2 Guest
author continue fanfic please, you have such an original idea, you 1 person that decided to write this crossover
12/20/2013 c1 AnthonyR89
noticed an error. you say voldemort conquered Great Britain, then say he had his armies move on ireland, scotland, and wales. all three are part of Great Britain (well, part of ireland, anyway). i think you meant to say england. also, Amelia Bones was never a member of the Order(i'm ignoring the goblin seeing as they weren't involved in the books, writing it off as author's perogative). and you never explained what a "death lord" was. assuming you didn't just screw up the name and meant death eater.
12/18/2013 c2 ThatPotterBloke
Good start to the fic. First of its kind that I have seen. Please dont abandon and please update soon
11/26/2013 c2 Guest
different. i like your back story of Lilly. you were right about difference in this chapter. update more. and thanks for replying to my comment. i don't have an account , though I've been an avid reader from this site for a long time.
11/28/2013 c2 Ranmaleopard
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
11/27/2013 c2 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved was great.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »