for The Shining Knight

9/2/2020 c5 Spidersauce
I really wanted Jaune to wander in saying "Hey guys" right before Yang shouted that. Then just freeze, eyes going wide and Jaune's brain breaks.
3/11/2020 c2 chaosincarnated
Here is a good one With how much shit your talking I don't know whether to give you a breath mint or a roll of toilet paper
3/9/2019 c5 3Avenger013
You got this scene and chapter title from that artwork by Exvnir didn't you? Hehehe, thought so.
9/24/2018 c19 Addressed to Huh
She's 6 ft tall while Jaunes 6"1 -_-... I think you're confusing her for ruby lol
9/24/2018 c18 Guest
Wtf so Cardin gets off Scot free for almost killing Jaune last chapter? Tf man
9/24/2018 c17 Guest
Really? Nobody is going to figure out Cardin did this? Ozpin has cameras everywhere and I know it's for the plots sake but c'mon
3/23/2018 c6 Guest
Hey you guys gotta check Grimm Slayer: Jaune Arc it's pretty cool it looked good as well
8/30/2017 c14 forsaken9
i'm confused, what happened with Weiss and jaune after penny came? when did jaune finally realized the attention from the other girls, did it dawn on him or did ren tell him? it just seemed to skip over important details.
7/31/2017 c18 4PhoenixClaw2128
I swear to Oum, if team CRDL doesn't open a restaurant by the end of the story ima lose ma s& t. XD
6/16/2017 c13 I'mAgentCaliforniaSuckIt
Knock Knock, Church
5/21/2017 c1 Huh
How? Pyyrah is like a foot shorter than Jaune. Kinda difficult to put her head on his shoulders like that. Seriously, girl is tiny. That or Jaune is tall.
5/8/2017 c18 Rebmul
well id read more but it looks like this fic is dead so until it updates not gona get into it
5/4/2017 c20 TrueSamael
Not the best challenger considering she killed the story.

Oh well, I guess the other girls will just have to live with blue ovaries for the rest of time.
3/8/2017 c1 CaptainToast321
35k words in three years is pretty bad mate.
3/7/2017 c20 2Dawn Lt
Its official this fic is dead
335 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »