for The Shining Knight

2/13/2014 c15 Ejerx
Me wants to know who wins! What if he chooses Miltia instead! dun dun DUUUNNN!
2/13/2014 c15 1chaosglory626
This is all going to end in tears. Hopefully of laughter. I can already see someone saying the line: "This isn't sabotage, this is reconnaissance." Keep up the good work.
2/12/2014 c15 DuelRoxas16
i love this story, was bored one day sk j searched up some rwby fanfition and i gotta say yours is the best one ive read. i dont know what i like mire the romance or the comedy parts but its just amazing and i cant wait to read the rest
2/11/2014 c15 Atsu
Dammit! Always freaking Cardin isn't it? Anyway Jaune might again have a LOT of trouble for the next two weeks!
2/10/2014 c15 2Edge S.G. Maverick
I knew that there was no way Jaune come up with a plan on his own. :)
2/10/2014 c15 3AnAustralianGamer
fucking ozpin, he is such a player
2/10/2014 c15 12StorSpeaker
Lol, it's about time Ren and Nora got together. We should also give Ozpin more credit more often.
2/10/2014 c15 1JournalofFiction
Oh dear. I can't wait to see what happens. I imagine that Cardin and his 'thugs' will try and ruin some of the dates. *wink wink* And possibly the six girls might find out. *nudge nudge* And a certain firey blonde girl will get a pact with the other five girls and beat the crap out of Cardin and his team. *HINT HINT!*
2/10/2014 c15 1Pickle the chicken
Ahh, great chapter! So we got an idea of what's gonna happen. But always gotta have wild cards, so it's not too predictable. In this case, Cardin.
2/10/2014 c15 4AfroThunda
This should be interesting. :-)
2/10/2014 c15 shadowsilv3r
At least the whole 'telling them straight out' thing didn't backfire. I'm genuinely curious as to who will win, I'm hoping it's Weiss.
2/10/2014 c15 gillambiack
This is great! Looking forward to the next chapter! Can't wait! Keep up the great work!
2/10/2014 c15 3frik1000
A good start to what I presume is an arc of dating and sabotage. Though some of this is starting to feel a bit cliche', I have faith in you that it doesn't turn out that way. I look forward to what you have in store.

Anyway, some typos:

-"... a few of them where Jaune related." , "where" should be "were"
-"a curtain Winchester said", "curtain" should be "certain"
- "... you two were totally making up.", "making up" doesn't sound right. I imagine you were going for "making out"

That's all I found. Anyway, like I said, looking forward to next week's chapter.

Cheers.
2/9/2014 c14 2Edge S.G. Maverick
I'm highly impressed. I see good work coming from you, and this story has been the best one I've found in the RWBY section so far, congrats, and keep up the good work.
2/6/2014 c14 Guest
Hmm... Dammit the disadvatages of shipping the crap out of every female character with Jaune! Blasted! Now I can't choose who I want to win! Maybe Blake? Weiss? Meh Pyrrha? OR Velvet? What about Yang? Dammit! Arararragghhhhhh!
335 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »