for The Shining Knight

10/2/2014 c5 2LoveGlutton
And so another falls
10/2/2014 c3 LoveGlutton
Ehehehehhehehehehehehehehe oooh this is gonna be fun!
9/11/2014 c18 Axcel
I strongly look forward to the next chapter! Personally, I think either Jaune/Blake or Jaune/Weiss (or both, :D).
9/11/2014 c14 Axcel
Honestly, I think that if Weiss accept a date from Jaune in canon, she would enjoy it a lot.
9/11/2014 c11 Axcel
What the hell is Jaune doing? He should demand that Pyrrha pay for the entire date, given that her attacking him is why he missed his reservations in the first place. She should pay for the date. Friend or not, I sure as hell would make her pay for that or she wouldn't have me for a friend much longer. Seriously, that is a big deal. Money I saved for years for that one chance and she ruins it out of jealousy?

Of course, he should also call the places he reserved (the restaurant and the tickets) and ask to have the reservations moved. Still, this act would take Pyrrha out of the running in my mind. If she doesn't care enough about you to not destroy things and chances that make you happy, then stay the hell away from her. If she reacts that badly to what amounts to spending time with a friend, then you REALLY don't want to date her. Hot or not.
9/6/2014 c18 Eggsample
Absolutely amazing :)
9/5/2014 c18 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
mmm nice, i like
8/30/2014 c18 Guest
Quill you are an amazing writer an i absolutely love this story though you have yet to update for a little while and though i understand life sometimes takes over i would love to continue reading
8/22/2014 c18 16Jdbl00d
A good dash of humor coupled together with romance, friendship and the thousands of complications of teenage life. Great story and hope to see more.
8/14/2014 c18 2all times pass
I am really enjoying this story and wish you the best of luck in your further writings, and send you my sincerest condolences regarding the loss of your friend. On that note, I have two questions: Why are your readers referred to as jelly beans, and are you aware of just how heavily in Jaune's favor the bake off was? All three girls chosen to judge, team based partiality aside, were competing for his affections. That probably would have introduced some sort of bias into the judging. Also, I really like the mental image of Cardin playing violin. It's very oxymoronic, in fact, entertainingly so.
8/3/2014 c18 chaingunchihuahua
cool story, sorry for your friend, and hope u update soon a love this story
8/1/2014 c18 jtfroh
Yhis might be the most adorable Jaune X Pyrrha chapter ever written. Keep up the good work.
7/31/2014 c18 Guest
sieg weiss!
sieg weiss !
sieg weiss!
7/28/2014 c18 1awesomesauceysauce
Oo la-la Jaun is quite the romantic lol :D Great chapter!
7/28/2014 c18 Tomas44
Aw that was absolutely adorable, I really love jaune and Pyrrha and you've written this really well!
335 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »