for The Shining Knight

7/15/2014 c17 shadowsilv3r
I don't remember if I said this in a previous review, but sorry about your friend. 16 is way too young to go.

now onto the review, nice little reprieve from the competition for Jaune's attention. I think it's safe to say that Jaune did not win that bake-off.
7/15/2014 c17 2Nutshop
I missed this story :"D

Glad to have you back writing this awesome fic :)
7/15/2014 c17 21KaiserErebus
Another excellent job. I'm really sorry about your friend. I know the death of a loved one is terrible and I'm glad to see you're doing alright.
6/28/2014 c12 6FaintQuill
Hey everyone, just a quick update (I need some way to do this more efficiently). I finally have nothing left to do with exams over and year 11 giving me a break. Know what that means? It means you should keep an eye out over the next week ;) Quill signing out.
6/23/2014 c16 Yessirsirree
I really do like this story and look forward to further updates. But please, take your time in writing them. I'd rather wait a month for a quality chapter than a week for a rushed pile of garbage.
6/4/2014 c16 Arrmegadon
Exams are the worst. Good luck with them, can't wait for the story to pick back up.
5/25/2014 c1 FaintQuill
I'm not sure how mamy of you will read this, but I would like to explain a little about my absence. First thing's first, Yes I will be finishing this story. I've been a little inactive this year for a few reasons. I don't recall if I'd put it in an A/N but earlier this year a close friend of mine died at age 16. It took its toll on me and I went through a few months of what could be considered depression. After, this year at school has been hell and I'm constantly up to my neck with homework, work and family life. As such I haven't written in a while. I want to finish this story ideally before rwby season 2 comes out, but that may be difficult with exams coming up. To recap: I am alive, I will finish this story and have a great day.
5/22/2014 c16 jtfroh
I just started reading this yesterday, and this is already up there with some of my favorite fan fictions. It's beautifully written, the characters react fluidly and within character, and the plot flows wonderfully smoothly. I can't wait to read more.
5/21/2014 c16 Tomas44
this is really,really good, i would love to see it finished and hope you continue to write it
5/20/2014 c16 Hipoisthabest
This is really nice! Updatepls!
5/17/2014 c16 Guest
More smutty dreams? More smutty dreams.
5/11/2014 c10 FinalGuardian
The explanation for the chase scene made it even funnier.
4/27/2014 c16 Loki Tricks
nice. to sum it up in one word man just... nice if there were another word it'd be smooth moves arc. but yeah great story bruh hope to see more
4/24/2014 c16 2Imaginations Broken
Please update! I want to know the conclusion soon! I love this story and I want to read it to the end because it's good!
3/30/2014 c16 1awesomesauceysauce