for Sneaking Off

3/20/2019 c1 catspats31
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling and grammar, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like WattPad.
2/21/2016 c1 21mushi9
Cute!
1/21/2015 c1 Guest
I wish they had went down stairs for the awkward conversations, that would have been hilarious.
1/18/2015 c1 1fairychime-diamond47
XDD Lucy's so horny XD
4/18/2014 c1 18Lexie and the anime
You're what?! Oh wait... You meant the fruit .-. *hides out of embarrassment*
12/27/2013 c1 1CupcakesAndCoookies
Why the fuck did you write at the end "Sorry if isnt any good...But yeah, I hope you did enjoy it." ? It was great! :) Good job!
12/10/2013 c1 2Angel Montanna
c...cute
12/6/2013 c1 Requiem of memory
Hahaha! Thankyou...this has to be the sweetest Lemon i've read yet! :D
So romantic :3
12/4/2013 c1 3PervertedForMyPeeps
Really good story!
When the line 'harder and faster' came up I started humming 'harder,better,faster,stronger' I don't know if that was just me though
12/3/2013 c1 leon
Good make more
11/23/2013 c1 I'mLongGone
Haha! Funny ending! Keep up the good work!
11/23/2013 c1 SmallLittleCagedBird
haha great loved it
11/23/2013 c1 grapes-not-grapefruit
Haha! Pretty good! There aren't many AU lemons out there so thanks XD

I think you may have been one of the very few people who write lemons to actually put a condom in there. Good thing you're realistic.

Well, overall I was impressed for what I'm guessing is a first attempt. Keep up the good work