for Red Ribbons

11/14/2017 c1 sugarchime
So sweet and filled with such genuine emotions.
11/22/2015 c1 69great gospel
I absolutely love your explanation behind the ribbons and how everyone has a different reason for wearing them. I like that Yuffie was the one to share it with the rest of the group and that their hesitance wasn't a rejection but out of respect for Cloud and Tifa's wishes. Cloud's reason for wearing it as a last chance to connect was really fitting. I do agree that he didn't know Aerith as well as Tifa, as evidenced by that line on whether she wanted to die for the planet, but he cares enough to still try, even after she's gone. Well done.
12/24/2013 c1 4SapphyreMyst
It's been a while since I've read FF7 (a few months), and out of curiosity I clicked on your name to see what you've been writing. Pleasantly surprised with rediscovering this fic - did you deanon this one? Or maybe I read it somewhere else.
I still love it. The ribbons are never explicitly explained, and there are various spins on how they got on the team's arms, but I really like your take on it. They have a kind of quiet bonding over it, with the kind of strength that comes from remembrance and shared loss and grief.

Still wonderful. Keep going!
11/25/2013 c1 8My-Mental-Mind