for The Line

8/20/2014 c1 23Nikkette
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that Rick would be so insensitive or emotionless towards Carol on that matter, either. But, that's why we have fanfiction ;)

Good alternate take on that episode, I'm glad you did it and did it well :)
12/3/2013 c1 itsi3
Now That is more like it!
Crystal
11/28/2013 c1 katie
I love it! I like Rick and Carol. I've always liked Daryl and Carol but I feel like Rick seems to have developed feelings for Carol, he always seems to protect her. I think you should continue with this story, show how Rick tries his best to protect Carol.
11/24/2013 c1 4ja8ne.will
Thank you for writing what we Carylers and Carickers needed to read. I'm still struggling with the Rick & Carol the writers are giving us; they feel like strangers to me. The Rick and Carol in your story, though, are the real ones I've come to know and love and fret over.

"But he didn't need words to tell her he still cared.

And he would protect her in any way he could."

Those two lines: perfection.

xoxoxox
11/24/2013 c1 6what evil lurks
Yeah I don't know what the hell the writers think they're dong with Rick any more either. They were way off beam with the whole Michonne-to-the-Gov thing in S3, and now they've got him making unilateral decisions when he's not even in charge any more? Hmm. I like your version better. And it would have given much better option s for follow-up drama: what would happen with Treese? with the others? How do you punish someone for a serious crime in the current environment, if they're a needed member of the team? etc.
11/24/2013 c1 lucky713
I think that Judith being sick is a large part of the reason he kicked her out. Asking if she would have killed her or the girls is a very good question. Another part of the reason goes back to Shane. People talk about how well he knows Carol or how long. he knew Shane for one heck of a lot longer and trusted him implicitly. His abillity to trust was shattered by Shane and the way he was treated afterwards by Lori (and presumably others judging by what Hershel said in Sick) kept his ability to trust from doing something that seems like a complete 180 from what she has been perceived as by going from protector (caregiver) to predator broke his trust in her . Shane did something similar, he went from having Rick's back to luring him to a place to put a bulet in his head.

I think that Carol will be the one to take out the Governer and I think her mentioning that she stayed with Ed in order to not be alone was significant. Carol needs to stand on her own in order to complete her transformation into bada** Carol.

Favoriting and looking forward to more.
11/24/2013 c1 3In All The Chaos
OH! I REMEMBER THAT GUY! IC Rick makes me happy. Maybe we should forward this to Gimple so he can study up.
11/23/2013 c1 4muthawalker
Why must TPTB ruin our beautiful Carick? This is what should have happened. I have decided that the Rick that banished Carol is Evil! Twin Rick and Good Twin Rick is still in his stupid garden with his stupid plants, oblivious to what his evil brother is doing to his beloved Carol.
I'm so glad to hear your voice on this. I know Carick must be hard to write for you right now. But I loved it!
11/23/2013 c1 TheRealSonia
Very well written. I agree that it's more in line with the Rick we know.
11/23/2013 c1 delenn
Ahhh love Carick.
I love this ending better than the awful ooc ending we got.
11/23/2013 c1 riley manteris
Why couldn't tthis be what actually happened? Oh my gosh
11/23/2013 c1 23serpetinefire
Bless you for fixing the mess that is this season! I can't believe rick did that to her!