for Exile

10/22/2019 c37 Clint Legolas Barton
OMG! You can't just stop here. Please... the story is awesome! I really want to read some more!
10/14/2017 c36 Charlotte Candy
This was a work of art. A true masterpiece. I speed read through the whole thing today. It feels so authentic, like it a genuine continuation of the series. It just flows out so naturally. All the characters are perfect, their actions and reactions are all completely in character. The plot twists had me flicking through these pages madly! I love how much thought you put into this - so much had to be considered; from the rebuilding of Sateda and having Ronon as someone important (but still being very Ronon) to bringing in some of the minor characters for that authentic stargate feel. I love that Chuck is a vlogger that part had me cracking up it was really sweet that Rodney and Jennifer named one of their kids after Elizabeth. I loved the complete colonisation of the city - so many possibilities in that alone but it felt like such a natural conclusion to the stargate program becoming public. And how could I not mention the little thing going on between Carson and the President of the United States XD XD XD you are such a great writer! BTW Completely understand why you haven’t got around updating - you health is a priority. Once again, this is a fab bit of writing and you should totally become a published author
8/22/2017 c37 10Erikstrulove
Can't believe I only just now found this amazing story! I know it's been a few years but I really hope you update. I understand though if your health is keeping you down, I know that's a difficult thing to bear.
3/29/2016 c37 Moi
Ouch! I can emphasize. Take your time and don't let anyone get pushy in any aspect of your life. Try to find something that restores your inner balance.
Anyway, this is an amazing story and I am so very glad that you plan on continuing it. I really did not see this last twist coming. If they think about it, Patrick cannot be something similar to a Hariesis child (or whatever it is called). Amaunet went 'to sleep' during Sha're's pregnancy so as to not to hurt the baby. Nancy's body must have been hijacked shortly after she gave birth or she would have had to be 'in the know' if she became a host before that and didn't speak up. It would explain however how Sheppard got back together with Nancy if the latter was the case. It was a well known fact that Sheppard had the strongest expression of the ATA-gene ever recorded. Any goa'uld and the Trust would have given an arm and a leg to get their hands on a host with those qualities.
It's interesting that the SGC is so quick to point fingers at Sheppard not noticing that his ex-wife was a goa'uld. How should he have been able to tell? Col. Caldwell had been on active duty AND commander of the Daedalus AND under the very eyes of people (including Landry) who had so much more experience with alien parasites. Sheppard himself spent six weeks working in the Milky Way plus that very short time before he left the SGC/IOA after Atlantis reached Earth. Nancy has been working as a director for Homeland Security for years. You'd think what with Homeworld Security being stationed in Washington, Senator Kinsey having been snaked before and Ba'al's activities on Earth, the powers that be would have screened their top personnel in the know on a regular basis. Of all the personnel who should have been able to tell if you bear that in mind, Sheppard would have to have been one of the last they should hold responsible.
Then there's that derivative of Nish'ta Setesh had used. Who is to say there's no milder version of that in existence? A version you'll slowly develop a tolerance for? Sheppard's sudden ceasing of all contact with everyone, especially all his friends connected to the SGC, hooking up with his ex again until she was pregnant (whom he was prepared to marry again for the sake of the child), that could sound atypical if you throw the goa'uld into the mix.
It also raises the question how the IOA, SGC, and NID could have missed this with all their intelligence. If some of my suspicions are true, they really dropped the ball when it comes to Sheppard. He's most likely the injured party here, not the other way round.
Thank you so much for your story so far. I hope you'll manage to update soon.
Happy Easter!
12/24/2015 c37 Forahr
Thanks for checking in with us and letting us know you are not abandoning this great story. Take care of yourself, do what you need to do. Your writing fans will be waiting for you. You have THE talent! Have a wonderful Christmas season!
12/20/2015 c36 Guest
wow what a crrve ball! but I always had a feeling John's Ex was bad just didn't expect that! Anyway great job!
12/8/2015 c37 Sheppardlover928
Hope you are feeling better soon! If it helps, know that your talented writing skills are greatly appreciated! I wish you well.
12/8/2015 c37 JodyMarie
No worries! Take care of yourself. Take it one day at a time, even one minute at a time. I and your readers will be here when you are ready. A Virtual BIG hug is sent your way along with a batch of cookies.
12/7/2015 c37 Guest
Take care of yourself :)
12/7/2015 c37 6Shazza72
Hi Susan Sorry to here you've been having a hard time but glad to hear you are starting to feel better. You are a great writer and I'm looking forward to reading your new posts. All of your fans will be here waiting for you when you're ready. Shazza
12/6/2015 c37 Guest 64
I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. You need to take care of yourself and take the time you need to feel healthy & yourself again. We appreciate everything you do to keep our Stargate Atlantis Universe going. We will be thinking about you, wishing you well, and waiting for your return. Looking forward to your next update.
10/22/2015 c36 Adam
Hi
Very impressed. Looking forward to part 2.
9/30/2015 c36 SusieB
Wow! What a ride! Fascinating read. I just found this, so I got to read it as a whole. Excellent cliffhanger. (BTW, will we find out why Shepard left SGC so suddenly?) Looking forward to part 2.
Can't believe you got rude reviews, I'm thrilled you are kind enough to share. Take care.
9/29/2015 c36 Vadercat
Oh! What a nasty twist! Have to say you caught me there. Although why Landry would think John would know she was a Gould is beyond me, she could have become one any time in or not in their relationship. Are you going to give John some special powers like Rodney? Perhaps Rodney will have it in his heart to forgive John? You do realize if John was at fault where does that leave General Samantha Carter, she was both Expeditionary leader and a higher military power then John, I can't imagine Jack would be overly thrilled to thrust his wife in harms way like this. Both he and Sam would or should be working to clear the issue. Love the story keep up the good work!
9/29/2015 c36 scootermom
So looking forward to part 2!
180 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »