for The Wolf

1/16/2014 c4 20marinawings
This is such a well-written story (as is the series to which it belongs)! It keeps me in suspense (wow, the ending of this chapter!), the second-person perspective connects me with the protagonist and the characters and their emotions/reactions ring true (love the protagonist's connection with the Companions, especially Vilkas). And of course, the details! They call to mind the world of Skyrim, which I love.

Keep up the excellent work!
1/16/2014 c4 Guest
This is such an excellent, well-written story (as is the series to which it belongs). The pacing is fantastic-suspenseful, but not so slow as to bore (not at all!), and the characters and their emotions/reactions all seem so genuine. The second-person perspective, as well as the intense writing, really connects me to the protagonist. And the ending of this particular chapter gave me chills!

Keep up the fantastic work!
1/13/2014 c4 mia
hope the next chapter will come soon! I follow the history of the Harbinger and the fight against Hircine from "The Amulet"! This character is struggling with insecurity and wants to become stronger! It always feels inadequate! Vilkas is involved in a profound way, the Harbinger is convinced that it is only for a second order! This coupling is only hinted at, but that would engage the reader! I look forward to the next as always!
1/9/2014 c4 manu
These stories are fantastic... there is action.. anguish.. struggle against an adverse fate, and a hint of a feeling of love that makes the character insecure! I'm loving your characters! The Companions, and the fight against Hircine! I look forward to the next!
1/8/2014 c4 lady73
Fantastic! I so loved your series and this latest story! The conflict of the protagonist and the war with Hircine is gorgeous! The thoughts of the protagonist of Vilkas are interesting! I can not wait to know if the wolf was really Vilkas! But he suspects something? Well ... I'll see you at the next chapter!
1/8/2014 c4 2Dreamin'Dreams
This was absolutely amazing and I cant wait for the new story.
1/8/2014 c4 DragonsDeadAndDancing
WOW! That's good in a way I can't put in words.
1/5/2014 c3 lady73
nice, I like that it is also involved Farkas, and Vilkas he's going to come back again! The thoughts of the protagonist are fantastic! I'm waiting for the next!
1/3/2014 c2 mia
This is overwhelming, I look forward to the next! I love this inner war against Hircine, and I'm curious to know more about Vilkas, if there will be other chapters with him! I suppose the big wolf is Farkas! I hope that our protagonist is able to lift at least the first brother from the curse! Must do it must win his insecurities! fantastic!
12/5/2013 c1 20marinawings
I am very much looking forward to the continuance of this story! You do such an excellent job of capturing the atmosphere of Skyrim. I feel like I am playing it when I am reading this story.
12/5/2013 c1 Guest
the protagonist wants to purify the soul of the twins? The first is Farkas right? Now Hircine will be even more angry! Beautiful your chapter!
11/25/2013 c1 lady73
Nice! The stag is Hircine? Oh yeah I was waiting for this! Must discover how to eliminate the mark!
11/24/2013 c1 mia
you're back! I'm here for you ... now the hard part begins!