for Smoke and Mirrors

10/14/2018 c9 Guest
This story is so good. It is awful that it is not completed. Every chapter was interesting and the development of the story was very creative. It is a shame!
6/14/2014 c9 1Huginn89
You really have a thing for interesting plots...
4/25/2014 c5 d.24-7
The description of their surroundings and the in-depth conversations fleshed out this chapter nicely. I appreciate the details and the time that have been taken to write this story.
4/23/2014 c9 4mfaerie32
I'm really enjoying the story so far. ) Can't wait for your next update.
4/23/2014 c8 mfaerie32
Serves the monster right. ( So did Loki officially do anything with the green light he conjured? Or did Jane manage that first part stabbing him with Loki's knife? Loved his anger though. I am a little confused about the whole Singyn thing...is she a separate entity inside Jane or is Jane a reincarnation?
4/22/2014 c4 mfaerie32
Vertical river that flows upwards? Hell yeah I'd jump in. Lol.
4/15/2014 c4 d.24-7
Yet again, I enjoyed your description of the environment and their conversations with each other.
4/15/2014 c3 d.24-7
Wow, interesting plot twist. I guess the Asgardians would have a tizzy when Odin is no longer there to rule them? Or did Loki have something up his sleeve for that? Good chapter.
4/15/2014 c2 d.24-7
Great description of the chamber Jane was studying in. Their discussion about dying stars is a topic that I could picture them talking about.
4/15/2014 c1 d.24-7
Ah, what a unique prompt you've chosen. Enjoyed the first chapter, and the meeting between L&J.
4/7/2014 c9 1eep0712
Update soon! I'm in need of another Chapter! (:
3/31/2014 c9 11Pipergirl17
Gasp! Oh, what a cruel place to leave your poor readers! I'm so glad I found this story-so well-written; it's been a ton of fun reading :) (of course, what else could I expect from someone who has Jeremy Brett as their avatar?!)
3/31/2014 c9 PureSummerMagic
I loved the argument they got into about self-defense and murder, and Jane's absolute fascination with Loki's torch. Looks like another cliffhanger is greeting us at the end of this chapter. I hope we get don't have to wait too long for the next update. I can't wait until then. :)
3/31/2014 c9 megumisakura
excellent chapter!
3/31/2014 c9 M.M
I love it! Please write more;)
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »