for I Drink Milk

9/9/2019 c2 Guest
this was a great read for me i honestly LOVE muscular TONED girls not the over bulky girls because too much muscle doesn't look good on anyone in my personal opinion and i adore ruby's character just because well she is just adorable and since she does swing that huge scythe around i always thought she should have had atleast some muscles if only barely arm muscles but it just wasn't a thing i tried looking for art of it online but still no because all the art of it was also over muscular ruby and i wanted something even if a story of a more toned ruby and this was exactly what i wanted thank you for making it . Being abit more honest i usually like dominating toned girls (not like bdsm stuff that stuff is just gross but more so a girl who knows she can take the lead in the relation and does so and both sides know the other is in no position to oppose and just to make that clear the dominating one would either do feats of strength or little physical games with there partner as a reminder if i had a partner like that i would first of all be turned on everytime that happaned and secondly wouldn't question them ever).
12/2/2018 c2 Guest
"The wiki has lies."
-RT
1/12/2016 c2 5ToukaGhoul
* Black or brown hair... it doesn't really make any difference because the word 'brunette' covers any hair color from light brown to deep black.
Just thought that you should know...
3/24/2014 c2 Fremde Is Not Taken okay
This. Idea. Is. BRILLIANT! Nice job mate!
11/24/2013 c1 1AmberLilac0602
shes curious ... yeah she is! XD XD
11/24/2013 c1 18TigerLilly22
Huh.
Cool perspective on Weiss' thoughts and her begrudging respect of Ruby.
That's actually pretty interesting. When I think about it, I guess Weiss didn't see Ruby's weapon until they were attacked by the Beowulf pack. Good on ya for thinking a this then.