for The Ultimate Ninja Tool

6/23/2021 c1 KingRK
great crossover
11/2/2020 c8 Just some guy
Imagine your best friend died, you fricked his sister, then left.
9/18/2020 c7 Guest
i miss temari
9/18/2020 c6 Guest
dang bedroom joke kakashi
9/18/2020 c5 Guest
ooh naruto x temari
8/27/2020 c3 Guest
What was that? Killing off gaara is a horrible idea.
6/5/2020 c31 1Singing Dove
Love this story! Want more!
1/21/2020 c2 1Dalthale1642
That Death Hunter move was a Soul Eater reference wasn't it.
10/14/2019 c31 Kingkong101
This sucks. Can just have naruto kill himself and end this story already.
10/5/2019 c16 KiSwordsman
So I have a question. I get that technically with the rookie nine, they’re all variations of the main three. However, was it absolutely necessary to turn Shikamaru Into an entire asshole, ie the fandom‘s interpretation of Sasuke? I mean hell, He and Naruto didn’t even have a conversation about Temari before he kicked it. Seems like not only a waste, but character assassination on top of it. Even with Naruto being the one paired with her in this story, I don’t think it was entirely necessary. Shikamaru’s laziness could have been enough of an explanation for them not working out, and that would’ve been entirely in character. But him just being an ass on all cylinders when it came to Naruto? Plus, an opportunist Twat in regard to Temari is a bit much. I personally believe at least.

Also I think Naruto’s connection with Ino seems a bit cheap. His relationship with Temari seemed earned. Where as this seems like a quick connection that only makes sense because of her clans mind technique.

Just some of my criticisms.
6/5/2019 c31 1jamthacreator
Awesome chapter.
3/23/2019 c25 nathaniel
I did not see that coming
3/22/2019 c6 nathaniel
I really love this fan fiction
1/21/2019 c31 Nav
I hope u updated the story really soon because I wonder is ino and Naruto going to tell temari about ryuk also the death note.
1/21/2019 c31 J Alvarez
This is the best crossover story ever and I wonder is ino and Naruto are tell going Temari about ryuk and the death note also I hope u planning to make a sequel because this story is really awesome so keep up with the amazing work.
170 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »