for The Ultimate Ninja Tool

11/26/2013 c1 serialkeller
I like the idea, but hope that naruto actually uses shadow clone training to the max now that he knows about their abilities. Never liked that jiraiya never told him about that, what kind of retard wouldn't tell him
11/25/2013 c1 10ultima-owner
the plot is very eye catching
11/25/2013 c1 DragonNOOB
A simple idea for a great story. But i wonder who will get their just deserts first (danzo ect) and how will they meet their end.
11/24/2013 c1 InflatedChimp
This seems to be an interesting story but I do hope that the Death Note isn't over used, Naruto simply doesn't have the brains to use it like Light did and the world of Naruto has significantly less data exchange which Light relied upon.
I thought you were planning on writing the story that wins the poll after 'A Different Jutsu' has finished? Are you still going to be doing that and put this on hold until either that story or 'A Stronger Link' is finished, 'cause that'll most likely mean that this story could be on hold for a year.
Well I'm looking forward to you updating your other stories :)
11/24/2013 c1 5LitDragonWagon
I like it! I hope he can keep up a good relationship with Hinata, Kakashi, Tsunade, and the Ichirakus though. Also, will the only crossover aspect be the fact that Naruto has death note? Like...will there be anymore Death Note characters or anything?
170 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12