for The Ultimate Ninja Tool

1/6/2016 c25 5flame55
This is great
12/31/2015 c25 Alex Mercer
From today i promise to god that i will never ignore low reviewed storys. THIS IS DISHEARTNING thay yaoi and 1st persion shits are getting more reviewes. but man keep it up.
12/27/2015 c25 jetzer0
i guess this series crossover isn't appealing with the lack reviews
i mean i read a lot of stories, some right down awful and this isn't anywhere close to that
in my opinion it's above average, not outstanding but certainly not bad to be completely empty in the reviews department

i guess with the end of the series the fandom is dying out

p.s. i hope you don't go the death note route in which after a lot of struggles the main char(naruto/light) gets done in by a little shit (?/Near)
12/27/2015 c25 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
12/16/2015 c24 Nogarenshi
OMG I NEED MOREEEEEEEE
12/16/2015 c6 this crap sucks
yo ufucked this storry up. The death note is never used, it is just a petty love story like fuck
12/16/2015 c24 StrongGuy159
Amazing chapter continue please.
12/16/2015 c24 1davycrockett100
sweet
11/29/2015 c23 Starwulf99
Wonderful story, and the fact that it got an update just a little bit before I reached Ch.22 was even better. Looking forward to the next update after this, and I have to say, you definitely know how to craft an interesting story :)
11/28/2015 c23 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
11/28/2015 c23 davycrockett100
sweet
11/26/2015 c7 Starwulf99
So far, I'm really not understanding the total lack of reviews for this story. The grammar is pretty good, spelling mistakes are minimal and easy to understand when they do crop up. The story is pretty good, not the absolute best, but good certainly, and that's coming from someone who has read hundreds of naruto fanfics here on this site. Hopefully some other people start reading this story and review it, it needs to be recognized more!
11/11/2015 c5 1OoOXylionOoO
Pretty good chapter.
11/11/2015 c4 OoOXylionOoO
Man I hope that Naruto seeing Light do all this with wind chakra made him want to progress with it.
11/11/2015 c3 OoOXylionOoO
Awesome for now. Keep up the good work.
Tchouss