for A New Beginning

3/14/2014 c17 8xtr75
Yep, Charlie has a bad case of Joeyitis.
That went better than expected with Ruby. Charlie must have done something right to have such understanding and accepting kids.
3/11/2014 c17 kazintaz
Loving this cross-over story and although I had never heard of the non- H&A storyline, I am loving what Pepa and Silvia bring to the mix. It is quite an interesting family dynamic and now with Ruby coming on the scene, the complexity increases.
3/10/2014 c16 xtr75
Morag does have a point I suppose, that Joey's never had much chance to be on her own. She needs to drop the lawyer attitude though when she speaks as family so it won't come across as so bitchy and harsh.
Anymore kids to come out of the woodwork? Talk about keeping things on the quiet and not exactly a good way to get Joey to trust her. A 16 year old daughter is something that should have been mentioned early on, but by now, Joey must be getting used to these little *big* surprises.
HOpe Ruby's not part of any Brax plan to split Joey and Charlie up.
3/10/2014 c15 xtr75
Poor Joey, having to meet the inlaws like that, but at least it worked out ok. The timing of everything sucks for her though, having to leave all alone, even if it is only for a short time. I'm sure Brax will find another way to delay Charlie's move.
3/7/2014 c14 xtr75
I think Brax was entitled to a bit of anger when he first learnt his son was going to be taken that far from him, but the rest was just him being an abusive jerk. Really don't want him moving anywhere near them and don't like that he knows anything about Pepa and Sylvia. He's just the sort of man to use it against others.
Hopefully assaulting Pepa will damage any attempt Brax makes for his son.
3/4/2014 c13 xtr75
Things really are moving fast for them now and it's good that Will really seems to be on board with his mum and Joey and all the changes.
Doubt Brax will be as accommodating.
3/4/2014 c12 xtr75
Things are moving forward nicely now, it seems.
3/4/2014 c11 xtr75
It's a good sign they're talking and identifying they want the same things. I just hope that Brax doesn't stoop to causing trouble. Not sure Joey and Charlie are at that stage yet, where they can survive road bump after road bump.
3/1/2014 c10 xtr75
Now that decisions are being made and they're finally starting to communicate better, hopefully now they can all move forward.
2/26/2014 c9 xtr75
Poor Will, he's certainly become attached to Joey.
Hope CJ can find their way through this and be stronger together because of it.
2/26/2014 c8 xtr75
A baby would certainly complicate things between the four of them and it's not something to go into lightly, especially if it's going to impact on CJ's relationship, like it already is.
2/23/2014 c1 john
is there more
2/23/2014 c7 xtr75
At least Pepa and Silvia have some contact with their old life. Not quite the same thing, but better than nothing.

Talk about bad timing.

Has Charlie gotten the wrong idea about the meaning behind Joey's words? Hope both can talk and get past any misunderstandings.
2/18/2014 c6 xtr75
I see Brax is his usual charming self. He and Brett would probably get on great - Jerks United
2/8/2014 c5 xtr75
Charlie's lucky that Will accepted her with Joey so easily.
Too bad Brett had to be the immature one - he could learn a thing or two from that kid
20 Page 1 2 Next »