for Warm Welcome

12/20/2019 c1 9LadyoftheQuill1779
Really hope that you update us with another chapter soon! Thanks! I enjoyed this!
8/19/2019 c2 2Meganp
That was so good! Any chance you’ll come back to it at this point?
2/13/2014 c2 Smootsmokey
Good
12/15/2013 c2 YoreReader
I love this. I think the quiet time and reflection are needed right now. I think she'll need time to process everything she went through and will need support and guidance to move past it. I know she's strong but even the strongest tree branch bend and sometimes break. She'll get through it, though. I think she's also resilient and that will help her.
12/13/2013 c2 3cherithcutestory2
Yay, another chapter! Love it. Some of the other reunion fics are so angsty; I needed one where A&A are sure of each other, if nothing else. Thank you! :)
12/13/2013 c2 12Covert Affairs Intelligence
I really like this & not so sure if all these ideas r walkerson fluff or if they r even realistic but I like these ideas: Annie & auggie babysitting Mackenzie when Joan and Arthur go in their first date after he's born ( that probably wouldn't happen, but the thought sounds cute), wat auggie and Annie do for Christmas, umm not sure wat all story u have because I forget but another might be one of Annie pregnant, idk if this part makes sense but like Annie is pregnant and Danielle doesn't know she's alvive still and it's been like 3 or 4 years and when Annie realizes that she has like a living baby inside of her she misses the girls a lot so she goes and finds Danielle or some abt Annie being preg and her neices. Musica trivia between walkerson and arjo. How Annie describes Christmas lights to auggie. Annie takes auggie shopping... Maybe that helped most of my ideas r kinda far fetched but maybe u can do something with them. Can't wits to read more ur an awesome writer.
12/13/2013 c2 37Marie King
This was a amazingly well written chapter!
I loved seeing Annie & Auggie trying to reconnect as a couple you write their rapport so realistically I continue to be transfixed :)
12/13/2013 c2 6YellyBelly
I would never have guessed writers block. I thought this was wonderful. I hope you continue to explore this new AA parallel.
11/28/2013 c1 Guest
Really, really lovely. Exactly spot-on characterization.
11/24/2013 c1 yorereaderhotmail.com
Love it! I think this is just what we need to start off the hiatus. Thank you.
11/24/2013 c1 me
Update soon thx
11/26/2013 c1 AllTheWayMay
I love fluff! There was so much angst with the last 1/2 of the season...fluff is so very welcome! I really enjoyed this and hope you'll write another chapter? Please?
11/25/2013 c1 4Lilies of Paper
Thank you so much for posting this! Fluff is always welcome, especially now.
Anyway, I love your work! Hope you will post the "more intense" thing soon haha
XOXO
11/25/2013 c1 DeletedFFNAccount
After half a season of WTF? I was pleasantly surprised at the ending. Not as good as last season's, of course, but it'll do.
Your extension was spot-on, sweet, and just what we need.
11/25/2013 c1 Smootsmokey