for Better Be- Ravenclaw!

7/28 c9 aamlkb
How cute!
7/5 c9 tomascatts
My only complaint is too short of a story. Really liked it
7/4 c2 tomascatts
Good so far. It's weird Snape being nice, but I like nice!Snape stories too.
6/27 c8 Kat
First off to Guest, of course the characters are different from the books. This story is AU, alternate universe. If it was canon Harry and Hermione would be in Gryffindor, Harry would be friends with Ron and along with Ron would be bullying Hermione and using her to do their schoolwork, Harry would still be with the Dursleys, Sirius would still be rotting in Azkaban and Cissy and Draco would still be with Lucious. Also, it's fan fiction. It's not the actual books written by Rowling. If it were, this author would be rich. Even the stories that follow canon for the most part are still AU as they are not written by Rowling who owns all rights to the world of Harry Potter.

Personally I love this story, it shows Dumbledore as the manipulative man he actually was and gives the goblins and Amelia Bones a true chance to shine.
6/27 c5 6ArtasticSarcastic01
Ummm, ya might wanna change your phrasing for, and I quote: "Amelia would have loved to peg Lucius."
I know what you meant but when I first read it, the first definition/context I thought of made me burst out cackling like a mad woman until I couldn't breathe. Just thought I'd say something. You go, Amelia XDDDD
6/10 c4 professor snape
YEET! I thought it'd be IMPOSSIBLE to find another MU fan like me and practically everyone in my family! RARE OCCURANCE THESE DAYZ!
6/11 c2 The God of Perverts
Slytherins playing Monopoly? Why hasn't anyone made a fanfic about this. It would be hilarious.
5/31 c2 Guest
Oh, dear. Slytherins playing Monopoly? I don’t think I would want to be in the same *building*, let alone the same room.
5/26 c1 Guest
It shows a remarkable lack of common sense to not realize that platform thing is a mother teaching her child a thing thing. That was strike one.

Couple of newly met lonely and bullied kids talking about their abuse and bullying as if discussing breakfast was strike two.

Snape not being a giant raging asshole was strike three.
5/17 c1 Guest
You had me up until the benevolent Severus Snape act...what a joke.
5/4 c6 EdDbookfan1018
I think this is my 2nd time reading. I do like itjust unsure of all the kissing. My son is 11 and hehis friends are nowhere close to kissing. Haha.
3/13 c2 Ghost
I am very glad that Gryffindor isn’t participating, because as Ravenclaw FUCK Gryffindor
2/27 c9 E.Elliot
I love it!
2/22 c9 3Ironhidensh
This was a really lovely little story.
2/1 c9 S
A straight forward, sweet story of what could have been. Happy it worked out for Harry and thrilled that Hermione was the major influence in his life rather than Ron. Looked like you were going to redeem Dumbledore, but it abruptly changed. Was a bit surprised by that. Enjoyed reading this story. Thanks.
826 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »