for Better Be- Ravenclaw!

12/28/2020 c7 Soraslove
Yes... harry and hermione, voldy-shorts is teaching you at hogwarts.. lol.
12/27/2020 c5 Soraslove
ron is fucking idiot, this seems like classic canon to me, lol.
12/27/2020 c4 Soraslove
Draco is def different than the canon, though i suppose he wasn't really given a chance to change then, maybe he could have not been an asshole?

I always thought if hermione did something that pissed ron off enough, he'd call her a mudblood. Such was his attitude during the canon he was just as prejudice and bigoted in this own way... then again what would someone expect with molly weasley as a mother?
12/27/2020 c3 Soraslove
Even if fudge just got sirius out to look good himself, that's better than an innocent man rotting in prison.
12/27/2020 c1 Soraslove
Well, the weasely's trying to force themselves into harry's life isn't really a surprise, the canon seemed like it was a set up the way ron met harry.

I always thought molly weasley had major issues. For a woman in general to have that many children when birth control is available, is fucked up.
12/24/2020 c9 Hardy
I know that this is rather late but I really must say that this was a wonderful story

For once just accomplishing what needs to be done with no cliffhanger

The way I have been lately I really needed that

11/26/2020 c9 martin.presston.9
congratz on taking everything that made harry potter intresting and exciting to read and turned him into a normal boy that would not make you turn a page to read, aprt from that well wrotten and i thank you for taking the time to share your imagination
10/23/2020 c9 1Hinate
HxHr forever...
it's just pure and simple... sooo beautiful... loved it
10/21/2020 c9 Kagey98
Good Story! Thank you for sharing your talent!
10/21/2020 c3 Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin
Idk bout the large emphasis on the romance angle between these 11 year olds o.o i ddont think this story is for me ._.
10/21/2020 c1 Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin
I love Snape but i just cannot see him being this open at all
9/25/2020 c1 1RightWrong
I really like this premise!
9/20/2020 c9 Guest
Read this story a billion times and I hope to read it a billion more. I'm so glad you wrote it and did such a great job with it.
9/18/2020 c2 The Hermit
I have often wondered why Americans idolize their so called footballers who are to thick to figure out where their feet are. Seems they think their feet are where the rest of the world has hands.
9/4/2020 c9 WH Rutledge
This is an adorable story! I love the vibe and sentimentality!
832 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »