for Better Be- Ravenclaw!

8/7/2020 c3 csheila
Nice.

Efficient and effortless. All it took was adults to pay attention
8/7/2020 c2 csheila
Excellent.

So amazing how life could go if the kids mixed together.
8/7/2020 c1 csheila
Nice switch up
8/7/2020 c9 IGOTEAMEDWARD
Loved it! The story is brilliant!
7/20/2020 c9 Nkhamer
Amazing story. Not too short not too long. I love when the goblins are smarter than the wizards. The first story I read where Harry lived carefree at Hogwarts like a regular kid, loved it.
6/27/2020 c1 chasefrayy
I really liked the idea behind this story however i think harry and hermione getting together when they were 11 is a bit unlikely. Also them getting engaged during their sixth year makes it rather obvious that you wanted to wrap up the story quickly
6/15/2020 c4 2oSpxrrow
I see what you mean about Ron's delusions... and, also, how is Ginny supposed to seduce him when she hasn't met him? Doesn't make much sense.
6/13/2020 c4 Guest
Fucking cringe relationship between two 11 year old kids. Honestly, it's unbearable to read.
6/2/2020 c9 11stevem1
This is one of those one event changes history for the better story.

I really liked 1st year Harry’s letter to Fudge. Also Percy sticking with Fred and George was very cool.

Recommended.
5/21/2020 c9 Harryandhermione4ever23
I love your story so much it was very happy thank you so much.
5/19/2020 c9 Caliban03
Not too long and cute story
especially with an open-minded and no-more-angry Snape
and the power of unifying sport lol

5/10/2020 c9 Guest
Really loved this story
5/6/2020 c9 1HayamiHinata
This entire fanfiction made me smile. I enjoy reading stories where passion for the work is presented. And it was clear that this was one of those stories.

As a Ravenclaw myself, I was happy to find representation so quickly after a Google search. You deserve to have this recognized as one of the best stories I have ever read.
4/30/2020 c3 2oSpxrrow
Oh, hell yes annoying Gryffies is fun. As another Snake, I wholeheartedly approve.
~Holly
4/30/2020 c1 oSpxrrow
Woah, this is a new approach to Harry Potter fanfictions. I like it, it's pretty good, and this is only chapter 1...
~Holly