FanFiction.Net
for Dead Rising Untold Story

2/4/2014 c1 2revan193
Chapter 1 is almost un-readable, please, separate more your sentences...
12/27/2013 c3 A-BOMBLIKEABOSS
You should some tiny romance between Ray and Isabella as well.
12/25/2013 c3 31lolzwaitwhat
Welp, this christmas I got a chapter filled with explosions, chainsaws, lawn mowers, assholes getting what they deserved and gun fights...
(Raises fists into the air) BEST! CHRISTMAS! EVER!
I loved this one, I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself when I read about the undead girls grabbing the guys "important cargo" I mean, that was just fucking genius! Although it seems like ray's zombie still wants the d. Hahahaha!
Thanks! Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/4/2013 c2 1Kustang
I've said this before, as you've got a really good story going, and your action scenes are the best thing in the story thus far and the humour is great. I'm really excited to read more, whenever it comes. c:
12/2/2013 c2 31lolzwaitwhat
The fact that the lady was so obessed with her dog that she opened the freaking doors and let the zombies in made me face palm, i was actually shouting at my computer, "FUCKING IDIOT! ITS PROBABLY A FREAKING ZOMBIE ALREADY AND YOU JUST LET ITS UNDEAD FRIENDS INSIDE TO FUCKING EAT YOU ALL SDFHJASKCLKSEJ CKDFALKFJSADKFJLASKG! IDIOT!" my own dogs looked at me funny and got up and my puppy got up and moved to the other side of the room.
ironic that you ended your feast but the zombies have gone into the next course.
11/25/2013 c1 94yht984i
It's pretty good so far for it to be your first fic. Keep it up
11/25/2013 c1 lolzwaitwhat
welp those zombies are now screwed. Like your OC and the fact that you gave that zombie a face full of bullet!